View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 12:35 PM   #38675
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Peppers Game - Part 1 Drunen

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 1

Bondage Ballerina - Sarah Jane Ceylon South Cairo

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The Sybian is every girl's best friend. Or at least it is until they are strapped down to one with no place to go. Then, as Sarah Jane Ceylon is finding out, the vibration can become a bit much. The first few orgasms come quickly and easily. She screams and moans while they tear through her body. The next few are more of a challenge. We've attached castration bands to her nipples, rubber rings so tight that they cut off all circulation. She is humiliated by the words we've written on her, but with so much stimulation she hardly has time to worry about it. It isn't long before she is literally begging for the fun to be over. And after the intensity of the Sybian, Sarah Jane thinks she may finally be done, but she has got a reality check coming. We have whips and canes and a desire to hear her scream some more. She can try to keep the sound down, thinking maybe we'll get bored, but we're going to keep going until we get the genuine reaction that we want.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Ballerina - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Veruca James - Pussy On The Pole Copalis Crossing

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Veruca James is a classic beauty that is “excited to try something new.” Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.
Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James - Pussy On The Pole

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Brazoria

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

RealTimeBondage - Charlotte Vale - Cuntlet (part 3) Exton

Charlotte Vale has a choice. She can either beg for pain or beg for humiliation. One will not save her from the other, but it gives her the illusion of control that they slowly strip away from her. She is bound tightly into place which makes her wet. Her tits are tied off which makes them sensitive. She is afraid of what comes next, and for good reason. She is well past her breaking point, just hoping for it to be over soon. They are going to make her scream and cry until they have had enough.
Duration: 39:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16805kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Charlotte Vale - Cuntlet (part 3)

Bree – hoisted Damon

Cute girl Bree joins BeltBound for some bondage experiments! She is a very flexible submissive girl, and she likes a challenge. We try to hoist her ankles and wrists up in the air, which created a strappado with her legs completely lifted off the floor! That is a lot harder than it looks, but Bree kind of enjoyed the stretch. We ballgagged this cute girl too of course, and let her wriggle for a while before letting her down again. Very nice start! We need to do more experiments with Bree soon!
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 432.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bree – hoisted

Gimping cowgirl Pullman

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.
Duration: 39:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4630kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gimping cowgirl

Время генерации страницы 0.10718 секунды с 9 запросами