Old 03-21-2024, 12:36 PM   #38678
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hotel whore Wuppertal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Slave M
This is the complete movie of what happened over 2 days and 1 night with some additional footage.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4065kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotel whore

Peppers Game - Part 2 Cherry Fork

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 2

HardTied - Jade Indica - casting couch Mickleton

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12191kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Jade Indica - casting couch

Darina Nikitina – Sybian vs Shock Collar Bartonsville

Darina was so happy she finally got her turn on the Sybian. Of course, we were not going to let her climax so easily, shocking her every time she seemed to get too close. She was so frustrated!
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14200kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina – Sybian vs Shock Collar

China Doll - Live BDSM Show Longview

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, BDSM
Video language: English
Alani Pi's torments continue. Alani Pi told us she liked it when people called her names, like "fat pig" or "whore". For some reason we thought this meant she liked other forms of humiliation, too. For instance, when lunch time comes, this little bird is going to have to eat like one. Elise Graves will play the mama and Alani will be her good little chick. That won't be her only meal of the day, either. The second course has her sucking on dildos and getting up close and personal with some pussy. For desert she will be licking the dirt off every pair of shoes and boots the crew has available. And just like the fat pig we knew she was, she is going to gobble it all up.
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: China Doll - Live BDSM Show

Curvy Ra nipple clamped and shocked Wellesley Island

Curvy Ra wanted to try the shock collar challenge! She is a bombshell! I even told her to clamp her nipples with clover clamps, so they would bounce around with every shock. Curvy Ra getting shocked is definitely something you don’t want to miss!
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy Ra nipple clamped and shocked

Jackie Ohh Biella

Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.
The neck rope holding her up clearly turns her on. Her tits exposed and she flirts with choking herself. She's the kind of girl you keep in bondage for hours. Weights and clamps on her nipples are a must along with a huge ball gag.
A strict hogtie, a tit tie, a suspension, and a missionary position give Jackie's body the full workout she deserves. Her sexy ass gets a good caning and fucking with a huge metal hook. She cums like a good girl!
Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Ohh

Время генерации страницы 0.10881 секунды с 9 запросами