View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM   #18758
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default ZoeyZiptie - On the milking bed (2024)

ZoeyZiptie - On the milking bed (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: ZoeyZiptie
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

It is time to put ZoeyZiptie on the milking bed! This cute blonde HuCow has permanent piercing rings in her teats, which makes it very interesting to milk her. She is a pure submissive, collared and gagged, and her piercings are perfect for keeping her chained in the barn. Many people have wondered if it is possible to put a pierced HuCow on the goat milker (which has smaller openings than the cow milker), but the farmer will show you today it is no problem at all. Of course, Zoey's nipples will increase in size, which might make it harder to remove the cups after milking, but with enough oil (important) everything will be safe. Nevertheless, it was a harsh milking session for ZoeyZiptie with the full weight of the milking cups hanging off her udders, and clover clamps before and after milking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14702kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download ZoeyZiptie - On the milking bed (2024)

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

River - new model in strappado

Studio: tieable

My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download River - new model in strappado

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Red Baby Doll Nightie

Johnny found a red baby doll nightie that is just like my black and white ones that he loves so much. So, he insisted that I get it, and wear it, and model it for you....Sneaky Johnny! Always coming up with a way to work bondage into everything. When it comes in the mail, he has me put it on for him with matching satin panties, garter belt and stockings. mmmmmm....Not bad....Then, he has me stand over in the corner and raise my arms above my head, so he can imagine what I'd look like trussed up in this delightful ensemble. He goes from imagining to actually tying me up in a nanosecond, and then puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. I'm not complaining. As a matter of fact, I am so not complaining that he decides to sweeten my predicament. He has me hop up on the bed and then fastens my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder. Finally, I get to hop on top of my liberator-hitachi cushion and ride it to ecstacy! I think I let Johnny buy me a few more outfits if this is the outcome!

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2110kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download Red Baby Doll Nightie
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07560 секунды с 9 запросами