luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths

Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking
Video language: English

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths

Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that's what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

Download Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04934 секунды с 9 запросами