View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 04:57 AM   #18762
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Wild complicated tickling for Jessica

Arella Bell is sent home early in disgrace from cheer practice for being rude to the new assistant coach.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24744kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kingdom of feet and slaves - Wild complicated tickling for Jessica

Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

Pumpkin Spice

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04872 секунды с 9 запросами