View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 07:09 AM   #4876
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marina Millhousen

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Rendered Mikado

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered

Kate Kenzi Useless Lando

Cast: Kate Kenzi, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Kate Kenzi learns how useless she really is.
Here at we like to train our staff to help out. Kate has been told a thousand times how to wrap up a rope, how to unscrew things, and a multitude of other tasks. However, each task seems to prove too difficult for her to wrap her pretty little head around.
Perhaps we'll find out if she's not too dumb to sit in some bondage. OT ties her up and she just sits there with a blank look on her face. She works at a bondage studio, you'd think she'd know how to behave once the ropes go on. Her insipid apologies are like nails on a chalk board to so he gags her immediately.
At least Kate has a nice body and a pretty face. It's all that redeems her. removes her favorite top. Kate is mortified that he cut right through it. She imagines her train ride home without it to cover her tits. In the end OT finds a use for her as a punching bag. He hauls her up in the air and beats her. If she has started with any sense, by the time OT is finished with her, it's gone.
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kenzi Useless

Pervert Domination For Perfect Slaves Plum City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Suspension, Cage, Ring Gag, Pussy Stretching, Caning, Flogging, Gas Mask, Torture, Needles
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He’d watched my eyes wander once he’d unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Domination For Perfect Slaves

Brina James and Lavender Rayne Pascagoula

Lavender's neck is strapped to a pole in a basement. Her wrists are cuffed. She hears sounds of distress and the smack of wood on flesh. She waits, nervous, craning her neck. Before long PD shows up, stuffing her mouth and hooding her head. He drags poor lavender into the other room. Two girls sit on the floor side by side, both with wrists and ankles cuffed, both hooded and chained to the wall. Left to their own devices, their fingers find one another. Before long, they've removed hoods and gags, but metal is another matter altogether. He fucked me half a dozen times, Brina tells Lavendar, panicked and breathless. Before they can escape, PD shows up, ruthlessly caning them. He tosses a set of keys at the two girls. You've got 15 minutes, he says. He orders them to strip and to make out. He tells them what to do with each other until Lavendar's sucking PD's cock as she sits on Brina's face. PD crams all that squirming girl flesh into a shallow box set into the floor. When he locks down the top, they scream. They beg and cry. You're mine now, he says.
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James and Lavender Rayne

HardTied Ela Darling No Escap Ikata

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Ela Darling No Escap

HardTied Freya French Addis Ababa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Bondage Kitty Freya French needs to learn how to purr. She can meow really nice when she isn't being pet, but as soon as Jack Hammer lays hands on her she starts with the crying and whining.
Duration: 47:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Freya French
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04556 секунды с 9 запросами