View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:20 AM   #96
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,508 раз(а) в 4,249 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Corbinfisher.com- Daniel Gets Fucked

Corbinfisher.com- Daniel Gets Fucked

Description:
I couldnt think of a better top for Daniels first time. I knew that Kellans sensuality would relax Daniel, his good looks would turn him on, and his big dick would get him off

Things played out just that way. In no time, Daniel is sucking Kellans dick eagerly, admiring its veiny girth. Kellan rims Daniels ass and Daniel finds himself enjoying every step of the experience along the way.

Kellan penetrates Daniel slowly, and just like he warned Daniel at the beginning- it might change his world Daniel clings onto the sheets as Kellan picks up speed. Still balls deep, he flips him on his side. Kellan sits up and Daniel sits his plump ass on Kellans cock. Kellan sucks his dick as he fucks him and Daniel starts going into a tailspin of sensations that end up with him dumping his load on Kellans tongue That, in turn, leads him to his first creampie
Model:
Daniel, Kellan
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_daniel-gets-fucked_720p.mp4
File Size : 597.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:55

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Daniel Gets Fucked

Download K2S VIDEO: