View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:51 AM   #933
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1 Lewellen

Illustrious Rouge has just been brought to her new home for the day. Her ankles have been taped to her thighs, and her arms are folded with wrists taped to her upper arms. Her fingers have also been taped. She is wearing a harness muzzle gag. I have a short chain attached to it and I walk her through the large room on all fours... elbows and knees. She slows down several times, and I have to stop and smack her ass a few times. At the end of the walk we arrive on a nice bamboo rug for her to lay on. I leave her to roll around on her rug for a bit. When I return I cut the tape from her arms and put them behind her back in the box position. I then completely tape her up from the waist up with red tape. I leave her tits exposed though. I unbuckle and remove her muzzle harness and then I remove the huge foam ball from her mouth, but the ball goes back in soon enough. It is sealed in with the red tape and then black tape is added as well and criss crossed over her face and under her chin. Part 1 ends shortly after the gag is complete. Illustrious Rouge magically appears with pantyhose on her head before the ball is shoved back in her mouth. This is because we attempted 2 other brutal gags that she couldn't handle. Those gaggings will be included at the end of part2 and at the end of the full version as extras
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1

Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial) Leitchfield

Video language: English
2 Drops presents The Big Facial starring legendary Valentina Nappi. As one of the most requested ever, Valentina delivers an epic slutty performance by gagging on cock, getting spit on, slapped, using her pretty face to rim, drooling on feet and gets blasted with a huge facial. She loves rough sex and enjoys every second of her 2 Drops experience!
Duration: 24:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13672kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial)

Busty nympho Little Puck loves hardcore fuck Lorena

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Little Puck
Genres: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Face Fuck, Facial, Gagging, High Heels, Interracial, Latina, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimjob, Spanking
Certified nympho Little Puck is always horny, and she heard there's great dick to be found in the Cum Fiesta house. She's got the password, so after a look at her big tits, she's welcomed inside to answer some questions on the couch, but she's already pulling up her skirt and rubbing her pussy! Puck cums and demands a dick, so her host goes to find James Angel and lets him know she's ready. This dark-haired hottie uses every inch of that cock and shows just how much of a freak she is before she takes James's load in her mouth. Another satisfied customer!
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty nympho Little Puck loves hardcore fuck

Sandra, Lisa & Constance Dallas Center

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra’s soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues – forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor – every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress’ book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial) Cherry Fork

2 Drops presents The Big Facial starring legendary Valentina Nappi. As one of the most requested ever, Valentina delivers an epic slutty performance by gagging on cock, getting spit on, slapped, using her pretty face to rim, drooling on feet and gets blasted with a huge facial. She loves rough sex and enjoys every second of her 2 Drops experience!
Duration: 24:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13672kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial)

Workout Trainer: How To Get Hard Thagson Norway

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Nacho Vidal, Jenny D
Genres: Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Fetish, Rough Sex, Gagging, POV, Black Hair, Gonzo, rimming
Nacho is hesitant but, tempted by Steve's offer, she ultimately agrees to become one of his girls.
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Workout Trainer: How To Get Hard Thagson

Old pervert max Meschede

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Catalina, Kamy, Candy Cotton, Max Hardcore
Genres: Pissing, Gagging, Fisting, Anal, All Sex
Catalina is a curious cunt...who gets in all sorts of trouble. Driving through the desert with her sleepy boyfriend, she meets Max. Max gets her to take some 'pretty' pictures. Soon Max is drilling her ass and throat! She moans, but her dozing boy-toy is unaware in his car. Is there no limit...to how much Candy Cotton can take? Max hasn't discovered it yet, but makes a valiant effort by fucking her hard at the East Coast video show. Max plows her hard, turning her asshole into hamburger, and smearing her face with cum and slime! Kamy is one stupid...slut who actually believes that Max can make her popular. She lets him dress her up, and doesn't get the picture till Max is reaming her ass. These girls are definitely from a different planet. They fall for Max's charming line of shit. Then they end up with his dick down their throats and up their ass!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:18
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1464kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old pervert max

Время генерации страницы 0.03507 секунды с 9 запросами