Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tyler (aka Tyler Scot) - Tyler Pervert Files Bedias

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture
Video language: English
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot) - Tyler Pervert Files

Two Hot Blondes West Falmouth

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Hot Blondes

Anie Darling and Tera Link Mound Valley

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anie Darling and Tera Link

Kianna Dior Busty Asian Cum Slut Vol. 7 Laughlintown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat
Stunning Adriana Chechik joins Kianna for a messy oral menage-a-trois. The hungry babes share lesbian fun and give Jonni spit-slathered blowjobs. When he creams their faces, they swap sperm mouth-to-mouth. Dirty-talking Kianna teases Jonni in a revealing bikini, and he delivers a poolside pussy fuck. Proudly sporting a shirt that reads, "Cum Slut Princess," Kianna narrates a tease segment to preface a wild oral threesome with Jonni and Bobby X. She wears a ball gag! The dudes enjoy BJs and titty fucking. Donning a tiara, Kianna takes two semen facials. Massively hung Chris Diamond's colossal cock amazes Kianna. He crams her twat and her massive, slobber-soaked knockers. Latina diva Vick Chase and Kianna show off in matching lingerie. They deepthroat Jonni's rod, slurp his balls and share his jism in cum kisses. Black stud Rob Piper and Jonni treat Kianna to rude double-vaginal penetration! Her cunt gapes. Freaky action comes with a surprise — five more studs show up to provide a nasty, bukakke-style facial spunk blasting! Kianna's first career four-way features Jonni, Rob and hugely hung Chris. They subject the glamorous vixen's mouth and gash to aggressive railing. In a vulgar three-way with Jason Moody and Jonni, Kianna her giant jugs in a sling bikini. See an oiled titty fuck, a double blowjob and an epic poon pounding. Sporting a "WHORE" choker, Kianna worships Brickzilla's big Black cock. It's a depraved display of dick sucking and cleavage cramming. A bonus scene brings more filthy talk, big boob fun, sloppy fellatio, and a massive cum facial for Kianna.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kianna Dior Busty Asian Cum Slut Vol. 7

Alyssia Vera - Stepmom'S Anal Reward South Wales

Johnny is worried about his upcoming test. Stepmom promised she would let him fuck her in the ass if he passes the test. She notices how upset he is about it, she re-assures him that he will pass the test. Once he comes back from school he shows stepmom that he ace the test. She is so proud of him! As promised she gives Johnny her butthole for him to stick his dick in. First, she grabs some oil to prepare her litle hole. Johnny comes in and starts eating her out and from there he bangs her inisde the butthole from all posisions until he busts his huge load all over stepmoms face.
Duration: 47:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssia Vera - Stepmom'S Anal Reward

Busty Beauty Nika Venom Loves to Tease Seaford

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nika Venom
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Titfuck
Nika joins us this week to show us her wonderful attributes. We spend some time getting to know her and worshiping her body. We definitely had to splash oil all over her perfect tits and ass. After we got her horny enough, it was time to introduce her to our boy, Peter Green. Nika took his cock in several different positions making her pussy drip over and over until it was time to blast cum all over her face and tits.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Beauty Nika Venom Loves to Tease

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed Wickatunk

Cast: Lucy Lii (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She slides her whole hand into Lucy's wet and juicy pussy and Lucy continues to masturbate while being fisted frantically. Lucy enjoys the sensation of being fist fucked and goes back into the doggystyle position for more lesbian fisting action. With this fisting getting deeper, it doesn't take long for Lucy to orgasm hard using her hands to rub her clit while her pussy is filled with Vinna's whole hand!
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Время генерации страницы 0.06237 секунды с 9 запросами