View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:51 PM   #38686
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Mooreville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Polka Dot Nightie Piti

I don't know how*strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polka Dot Nightie

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx Fort Hall

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs… Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell’s bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high De Leon

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.
Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high

DeviceBondage - Proxy Paige Vs Orlando (remastered) McFaddin

Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Proxy Paige Vs Orlando (remastered)

RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct fuct doll Part 2 Stuttgart

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Claire is one of the most flexible performers we've had. Dee begins tying her in a simple hogtie, but soon that hogtie gets tighter and Claire is bent in an impossible position.
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct fuct doll Part 2

DeviceBondage - busty newcomer is chained and restrained for torment Pettus

Cast: Mia James
Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place. The Pope goes to work inspecting her body and violating her any way he can, as Mia struggles to escape his touch…at fist. She quickly realizes that all of her struggling just makes things worse for her. Next she is laid out on a table like a piece of meat, with a wedge under her to push her ass up high. Her wrist and ankles are locked into steel shackles that prevent her escape as he goes to work flogging her and using her body for his enjoyment. Mia is caned, flogged, spanked, and covered in marks by the time he is finished issuing the pain and torment. Finally her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and she is made to cum uncontrollably. As she looses control, we see The Pope take more from her. In the final scene, Mia is on her back like all whores should be, and her feet up in the air. She is held in place with steel legs traps and wrists shackles. The level of impact is upped a great deal, and then bastinado is introduced to push this slut over the edge. Now that she is worn down, The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit for the ultimate orgasms.
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - busty newcomer is chained and restrained for torment

Время генерации страницы 0.15230 секунды с 9 запросами