View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:53 PM   #38691
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DungeonSex - bound slut, fucked and trained - Kazumi and Derrick Pierce Mount Summit

Kazumi is taking the internet by storm, and we couldn’t wait to get her tied up so she could be tormented. She petitioned to be fucked in bondage for her first time, so we paired her up with the legendary Derrick Pierce. Together these two make the perfect storm, especially since she wants everything Derrick is dishing out. Derrick takes time to get to know Kazumi and her hot body to administer the perfect amount of pain with pleasure. She doesn’t get it for free though, and she puts in the work to get the reward. In the end, Kazumi suffers through grueling bondage, torment, and of course, all of the orgasms this hungry little slut could handle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - bound slut, fucked and trained - Kazumi and Derrick Pierce

Red Baby Doll Nightie Taastrup

Johnny found a red baby doll nightie that is just like my black and white ones that he loves so much. So, he insisted that I get it, and wear it, and model it for you....Sneaky Johnny! Always coming up with a way to work bondage into everything. When it comes in the mail, he has me put it on for him with matching satin panties, garter belt and stockings. mmmmmm....Not bad....Then, he has me stand over in the corner and raise my arms above my head, so he can imagine what I'd look like trussed up in this delightful ensemble. He goes from imagining to actually tying me up in a nanosecond, and then puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. I'm not complaining. As a matter of fact, I am so not complaining that he decides to sweeten my predicament. He has me hop up on the bed and then fastens my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder. Finally, I get to hop on top of my liberator-hitachi cushion and ride it to ecstacy! I think I let Johnny buy me a few more outfits if this is the outcome!
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2110kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Baby Doll Nightie

Missing Elliott

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel
In a small town, a young girl goes missing. Michelle is kidnapped (Shortiii). An FBI special agent Rosie Smith (Sylvie Rose), follows the trail to undercover serial abductions in the woods. Agent Smith is taken she awakes to find herself tightly bound to the mercy of a Mad man (Twisted Mofo).Agent Smith finds out she is not the only one in the kidnapper's hands. Can they escape, or will the FBI find them in time?
Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5058kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missing

Kate Kenzi Useless Olden

Cast: Kate Kenzi, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Kate Kenzi learns how useless she really is.
Here at we like to train our staff to help out. Kate has been told a thousand times how to wrap up a rope, how to unscrew things, and a multitude of other tasks. However, each task seems to prove too difficult for her to wrap her pretty little head around.
Perhaps we'll find out if she's not too dumb to sit in some bondage. OT ties her up and she just sits there with a blank look on her face. She works at a bondage studio, you'd think she'd know how to behave once the ropes go on. Her insipid apologies are like nails on a chalk board to so he gags her immediately.
At least Kate has a nice body and a pretty face. It's all that redeems her. removes her favorite top. Kate is mortified that he cut right through it. She imagines her train ride home without it to cover her tits. In the end OT finds a use for her as a punching bag. He hauls her up in the air and beats her. If she has started with any sense, by the time OT is finished with her, it's gone.
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kenzi Useless

Hunterslair Gold Excellent Hot Unreal Vip Collection. Part 1. Sidoarjo

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Young hot brunette is totally gagged and bound in hogtie position by Master. He leaves her there to struggle as he goes for more rope. He returns and ties her elbows tightly together. More ropes are tied around her shoulders, chest and upper arms pinning her arms to her back. He fondles her huge tits and pulls one of them out of her bra and silk blouse. She is sweating profusely as she struggles not to choke on the rope around her throat.

Total size: 528.1 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunterslair Gold Excellent Hot Unreal Vip Collection. Part 1.

RTB - La Cucaracha, Part Two - Redhead Rain DeGrey Madang

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic BDSM. Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Spread her legs and they expose the perfect target for our twisted punishment. Whip it, flog it, vibrate it, just don't ignore it. When it comes to pussy our policy is that anything goes as long as it hurts. It is the kind of stance Rain could really get behind if she wasn't on the receiving end of it.
And there is plenty more to come. We said that when we let her up She was ready to collapse, but we still have another treatment in store for her. This one involves suspending her, inverted, over a tank of water with weights around her neck. You can imagine where things go from there or you can see for yourself.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - La Cucaracha, Part Two - Redhead Rain DeGrey

RTB - La Cucaracha, Part Three - Redhead Rain DeGrey Trikala

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
There's nothing like seeing the finale of a RTB live show. It's where we pull out all of the stops. It doesn't matter if the girl quits at this point because we're pretty much done with her anyway. We get to see how much she can handle and they get to see exactly how sick we are. It's like we're exploring each other. There's so much to learn.
Rain DeGrey we've known for a while. We love having her around. But there is always something new to see with her. For instance, we can't recall the last time we shackled her down into the spiked chair, ran some electricity through her tits and cunt, and just watched her have a meltdown. She screams through her gag, sweats, cries, and struggles. What she doesn't do is get free. We have a few more places we want to run some current.
There's one more thing we want to do with Rain before we let her go. We're going to bend her over, stick her head into the stocks, and turn her ass black and blue with our canes. Tears, snot, and drool are running down her face as she tries to control her emotions through the pain.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - La Cucaracha, Part Three - Redhead Rain DeGrey

Время генерации страницы 0.27838 секунды с 9 запросами