View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 01:16 PM   #15485
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MundoMais Felipe Mineiro BTS + Interview New Raymer

Studio: MundoMais
The shoot was incredible, he is a very friendly guy, with a wide smile and very relaxed in front of the camera
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2559kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 105.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MundoMais Felipe Mineiro BTS + Interview

FredSugar Cody Rodeo HandJob Hurlock

Studio: FredSugar
Finally a sexy chub as requested by a several of you. Former semi pro footballer and cowboy, Cody Rodeo. Blue-eyed and horny. He was hard to pin down for a scene that didn't involve a chick, but I finally managed to convince him to show. And to my surprise, he was horned up and said he wouldn't mind a handjob if i gave him one. So I guess he's more open than I thought! 6'5' with both muscle and chub. This was a fun one to shoot.
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 153.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FredSugar Cody Rodeo HandJob

FredSugar Zz Cock Majestic

ZZ Cock, a petite, muscular guy with a huge award winning beard, and a huge fat cock to match. Met him on the set of a straight scene and he was a hit with the fans there. He has a cock that seems to stay at least semi-erect most of the time if not rock thick and hard. He had no problems modeling for his solo scene, even after working 12 straight hours at his ranch.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 207.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FredSugar Zz Cock

FredSugar Danny Mustang Lacamp

Danny Mustang, is 27, 5'10, with size 8 feet, and brown puppy eyes. He came in to audition to get his foot in the door for straight scenes. Tattoo with a quiet confidence and friendly smile, he had no problems getting wood for the camera, only nervousness, that I encountered, was that his butt was firmly clenched whenever that camera was near. Then his cumshot, is probably the biggest I've seen this year if not this year and last year combined!
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps

File size: 237.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FredSugar Danny Mustang

BoLatino Hunk is draining Mahanoy Plane

Studio: BoLatino
This is Vinicius Junior, a real gay hunk with an amazing body. Perfectly muscled all over, with a smooth body, he's magnificent naked, and even more so with his big cock in the air. Vinicius likes to take care of himself, and that includes his sex, which he takes care to masturbate every morning to allow him to ejaculate and release the pressure. A great moment of sensuality and juicy pleasure.
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1204kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoLatino Hunk is draining

FredSugar Jake Wyatt Hamill

Slim young freshly married guy, answered my ad. Turns out he was traveling with his younger and they were desperate for quick cash. He also has always dreamed of doing adult video. Tall, slender, nice pair of feet and a decently fat cock. He says that he takes awhile to cum and that alot of women can't handle it. His wife loves it though. Hopefully he will be back for more one day.
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps

File size: 205.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FredSugar Jake Wyatt

Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body! Ellston

We put Rhett West in full focus for this banger of a solo! Rhett takes a moment to oil up and get that nice cock of his rocked up. Once he's pumped and ready to get it started, Rhett dives right into stroking his dick on full display. Lean back and enjoy Rhett from very angle!
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body!

Время генерации страницы 0.12205 секунды с 9 запросами