View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:43 PM   #650
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Massage Me Vardaman

Video language: English
Most guys only get one fellow to give them a rigorous rubdown; but, as we all know by now, Angel Lopez isn’t just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill fellow. Fact is, he’s the kind of young man who could very easily have a queue of would-be massagers – and on this occasion it’s the all-too-lucky Milan Sharp and Julian Fox who get the honour. What horny gay man wouldn’t give their hind teeth to exchange places with them? As it is, however, the rest of us mere mortals must simply marvel at their good fortune; as they oil his sweet, Latino flesh and very slowly make a move on that gorgeous, uncut cock that they know is nestling in his crotch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:43:27
Video: 848x476, AVC (H.264), 1575kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me

Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body! Ghaxaq

We put Rhett West in full focus for this banger of a solo! Rhett takes a moment to oil up and get that nice cock of his rocked up. Once he's pumped and ready to get it started, Rhett dives right into stroking his dick on full display. Lean back and enjoy Rhett from very angle!
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body!

BoyNapped - Flexible Alex Meets The Master Vejle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: bondage, domination, fetish
Master Sebastian loves fresh meat, especially when it's as sexy and smooth as young Alex. The 18-year-old is ready to get the cum stroked out of his long cock, but he knows it's not gonna be as simple as a regular hand job. After Master explores the boy's bod Alex is already getting a little hard, and that uncut cock only seems to grow when he's tied up and blindfolded! With his naked body smeared with oil and welts from all the painful tracing of the pinwheel, the boy gets the slippery wanking of a lifetime. Master Sebastian tugs his cock back between his legs to milk him, frantically pumps his meat and uses plenty of lube to finally get that cum splashing!
Duration: 1:26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4130kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped - Flexible Alex Meets The Master

Mattia Price - Hot ass Innis

Release Year: 2024
Studio: St8Hell
Cast: Mattia Price
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Mattia Price is very hot. He looks good as a helper runs hands over his clothed body. Soon Mattia's hairy chest is uncovered and a hand runs all over it. Then his jeans are opened too so the hand can reach inside to grope some cock and balls. The stiff cock is release and the hand begins wanking it as Mattia moans. With his cock rock hard Mattia has the jeans removed too. His dick is wanked hard and then oiled as well. Moving to lay on his back Mattia lifts his legs to show off his hot ass hole. He moans as he feels a finger fucking deep into that ass hole as his cock is wanked too. Soon two fingers go into the ass hole, with Mattia moaning more. That ass is ready for more, and soon gets it. A dildo is fucked hard into the ass hole as Mattia moans with delight. The hungry hole gapes ad slowly closes when the dildo removed. But is it soon back inside and fucking the hole so hard. Mattia's dick stays hard as he enjoys his ass being used. He turns onto his knees, ready for more and soon gets a bigger dildo right up his inviting ass hole. That hole his fucked so deep with the toy, and gapes when it iis removed. Moving again Mattia is on his shoulders, ass in the air as it if fucked more. Then he lays on his back and wanks himself as the hot ass gets fucked more. With is asshole being fucked hard he shoots the cum from his throbbing cock. Then his dick is milked dry with the dildo so deep in his ass. A final burst of fucking ends a great scene.
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 587.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mattia Price - Hot ass

Massage Me Mutare

Most guys only get one fellow to give them a rigorous rubdown; but, as we all know by now, Angel Lopez isn’t just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill fellow. Fact is, he’s the kind of young man who could very easily have a queue of would-be massagers – and on this occasion it’s the all-too-lucky Milan Sharp and Julian Fox who get the honour. What horny gay man wouldn’t give their hind teeth to exchange places with them? As it is, however, the rest of us mere mortals must simply marvel at their good fortune; as they oil his sweet, Latino flesh and very slowly make a move on that gorgeous, uncut cock that they know is nestling in his crotch.
Duration: 1:43:27
Video: 848x476, AVC (H.264), 1575kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me

FredSugar Victor Dragovich Manhandled Launceston

Studio: FredSugar
Victor Dragovich is back and we continue his straight boy journey into gay4pay. He hasn't done any more videos since the first attempt but I have found him a couple of gigs as a nude model. Today he has agreed to be manhandled. He wasn't nervous at all, the only time he jokingly pretended to be nervous was when I was rubbing on his pink virgin manhole, when he said, 'don't put anything in there'. He seemed very surprised when I was able to get him off with the handjob in the end. The camera catches the look of bewilderment as I stroke a big thick load out of him. He said in the beginning, he didnt think that I could get him off, because no one had ever done it before. Plenty of foot action in this one too as requested by a couple of fans, so I made sure to give them a good rub down in oil.
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FredSugar Victor Dragovich Manhandled

Время генерации страницы 0.03508 секунды с 9 запросами