Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default French HuCow

French HuCow

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can't understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download French HuCow

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Derek Synklaire, Dee, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

She escapes a cuff, I retie her free wrist and tickle her harder. Teasing, tickling, crotchrope predicament bondage and a vibrator tied to her crotchrope bound foot makes Christina fight so hard that she escapes from her free cuff to masturbate to a screaming orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

The Orgasm Bar

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Raven Samantha Grace Jessica Nova
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

Alexis is the latest victim of my signature predicament. Orgasm after orgasm washed over the tightly gagged young pet. Every time she fights, I counter, cuffing her ankles closer and even tying her toes together. Young fiesty Alexis learns what true helplessness is.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag. well that just adds to her helpless feeling!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02964 секунды с 9 запросами