Old 03-22-2024, 09:12 PM   #49113
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Super Size Me! Vol8

Super Size Me! Vol8

Video language: English

Size is king - but then what's new? - as the Super Sizers make it a round dozen! No question about it, the likes of Shane Hirch, Gabriel Angel and Xavier Sibley have always had a penchant for the bigger things in life - and they don't come any bigger than black sex-god, Hector Agusti, whose appetite for pert, twink butt remains as undiminished as ever. Be they taking time out after a dip in the pool, or making out in the sunny outdoors, this gang of horned-up size-queens prove once again just how really big the big picture actually is!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:00
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Super Size Me! Vol8

Super Size Me

Video language: English

There are two stars in this scene - Lucas Drake, who everyone already knows is a totally horny slut who'll pretty much stop at nothing to get his arse stretched to breaking point, and a big, fat anonymous cock. We'll let you ponder to your heart's content as to who exactly is the owner of that handsome schlong - when you're as obsessed with dick as Drake is it's unlikely you're really too bothered whose knob it is! Instead, we'll concentrate on the wonder-whore that is Drake - a boy whose sexual magnetism is so great that he can hold a POV scene like this on his own and never once look out of place.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:13
Video: 608x352, XviD, 923kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Super Size Me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04157 секунды с 9 запросами