Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers

Sandra Silvers

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English

Real Estate Agent Sandra would do anything to make the sale. So even after the guy she was showing the empty house to stripped her of her clothes (all the way down to her pretty, pink lingerie) and decided he wanted to flip her, instead of the house, she was still trying to negotiate with him for the house! He silences her by showing a cloth deep into her mouth and sealing it in with coil upon coil of vet-wrap. Then leaves her in the big, empty foyer to struggle as he brings the truck around. She isn't able to escape in time and when he returns, he picks her up, OTS (Over the Shoulder) and carries her out the doors and out to the waiting truck! He unceremoniously flops her into the bed and seals her in for the trip to her new home...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:01
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers

Graphic Sexual Horror

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Aubrey - home shocked

I visited Aubrey at her house. She wanted to take another shock challenge! I took a chastity belt and handcuffs too, because they look so good on her! She takes her challenge very seriously, looking away from me, waiting for her shocks. Not easy, not even in your own home!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

Download Aubrey - home shocked

Wenona

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs...

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

Download Wenona

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02109 секунды с 9 запросами