View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:00 AM   #18771
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Spanking humiliation

Spanking humiliation

This stupid bitch is sure she is here for a rebuke for her bad behavior. What a mistake! This slut deserves something more unforgettable than a rebuke - what about caning and slapping, panty-gagging and knelt pardon begging? Of course, she is unready to get a lesson like this. So unready that she is sure this is just a joke. But the slaps and the licks of the cane are too painful to don't give a scream - and the bitch has finally realized that her boss is gonna punish her harder than ever!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1588kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

Download Spanking humiliation

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Tanty lovel, echo blake, kiki chain gang girls

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Shot in the Australian Outback this short film explores the fetish genres of chastity belts, prison, chain gangs, hard labor, bondage and dominance.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 757.3 MB

Download Tanty lovel, echo blake, kiki chain gang girls

Fancy steel the training of two

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

The Training of 2 is the ultimate pet play movie. Watch in delight as we train two naughty puppy dogs and work them through a series of drills to test their eagerness to obey, perform and play.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download Fancy steel the training of two

Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03511 секунды с 9 запросами