View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:00 AM   #4773
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wonder Cow Princeville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn’t seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn’t have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can’t. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn’t continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it’s a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14771kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonder Cow

Mystic Molly Cathedral City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Part 4 of 4 of the May live show Cresskill

Cast: Isis Love ,Charlotte Vale ,Maggie Mayhem
Genres: Curvy ,Submission ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Handler
Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the May live show that featured Charlotte Vale, Maggie Mayhem and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Both girls are put in some custom stocks and made to stand in an awkward position that sticks their asses out for some abuse and fun. Charlotte Vale looks amazing and takes an ass hook that is connected to Maggie’s ass and pulled down by a weighted bucket.
Isis then straps on and brings some brutal fucking to the girls. Charlotte really shines in this scene as she did the entire show. It was really amazing to watch her as she got stronger and stronger and, in the final scene, took it so hard and so well.
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 4 of 4 of the May live show

Alani Pi Milesburg

Cast: Alani Pi
It’s been a while since we’ve seen Alani Pi, but she’s the same kinky little minx she’s always been. She seems terrified at first, but as the old familiar feelings return she relaxes. Relaxation turns to struggle. Struggle turns to excitement.
She likes the way bondage feels, but she loves how the rope feels around her neck. She can barely stand. She can’t sit. She has to squat. To get air she has to torment her own cunt. Pulling the ropes so tight.
Binder clips on her clit hood. That sucks. It’s only to reveal her clit for stimulating. Once it’s available the vibrator goes to town. Alani’s eyes roll to the back of her skull.
Duration: 43:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alani Pi

Double Dicked Coldiron

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ray
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is great. She just takes the dick in all holes with no guff. You can beat TF out of her asshole and she wants more. She got fucked with a plunger and loved it. She gave deep neck and made a mess all over and swallowed tons of yellow discipline. This is a great whore and she's fun for all and everyone needs a turn.
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Dicked

Timid Tits Virbalis

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
If variety is the spice of life it is definitely the best of bondage. Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls?
We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense BDSM experience.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Timid Tits

French HuCow Collyer

A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can’t understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French HuCow
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03782 секунды с 9 запросами