View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:01 AM   #4777
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Audition Coeymans Hollow

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

I Piss On Your Cunt Eagan

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

The Gallery New Sarpy

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love (part 2) Ravsted

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys
What's it like being impaled on a stake, Bella? What's it like to have a metal dildo jammed so far up your cunt that you can't come down off the tips of your toes? Does it feel good being immobilized by something that makes you feel so good? It's as nice a treatment as she is going to receive today. A vibrator gets her off and we're even kind enough to move the cock out of her before her legs give out. But like I said, it is as nice as we're going to be. She may cum again, but it's never going to be as easy as it is when she only has to deal with a little bit of whipping. The next one is going to involve some nipple clamps applied to her tied off and sensitive tits. She only has to sit up for this one but any kind of leaning is going to cause her all kinds of problems. When she leans back the clamps, tied to her toes, pull tight on her tits. When she leans forward the rope around her neck, strung to the ceiling, begins to cut off her airway. And things get meaner still. Those little clips on her nipples are nothing compared to the set we apply to the lips of her pussy. They keep her spread wide open so that the Hitachi can rest directly against her clit. Another screaming orgasm later, Bella is barely conscious of where she is. It takes a lot out of her to keep cumming so hard and we like seeing it so much that there is no reason for us to let her stop.
Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi - Pain is Love (part 2)

SexAndSubmission - America's Sweetheart Kira Noir Is Tormented And Fucked Morrisdale

Kira is one of the most popular online influencers, and is ready to expand her brand even further. She has been named ‘America’s Sweetheart by all of her fans because of how nice and down to earth she is. Kira’s smile can light up a room, and everyone loves everything about her, but she wants to seem even more approachable to her fans. She hires a videographer to shoot her next ’big thing’, which is a cooking show where she shows her fans exactly how sweet she really is. The problem is that Kira isn’t as sweet as she would have you believe and when she shows her true colors to Tommy, the videographer, we get a glimpse of how bitter this bitch is. Her nasty attitude doesn’t just show but Tommy had the camera running the whole time and captured it so now she has to pay the price for being such a mean bitch to him. Kira is made to suck cock as Tommy humiliates her before restraining, fucking and tormenting her.
Duration: 57:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - America's Sweetheart Kira Noir Is Tormented And Fucked

Farm part 2 Warne

Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 2

Piss Bucket Coulterville

It began in 2007. She came through the studio door primed and ready. She even choose her nom de plume as the signature statement for what she craved. “Catherine De Sade” Its now 2009 and I’m ready. I have a few choice pieces that she will have a ride in. The first is the “throne” crafted out of Hemlock pine. Its composition is ideal for hand tools and I wanted to build with only mortise, tenons, pegs, and wedges for joinery. As a theatrical requirement this allowed it to be completely disassembled for transport. She is lead to the throne with her head tightly laced in a hand crafted leather hood with only nose holes. This will increase the excitement that she craves. Catherine loves to scene and does not want to know what is coming. She can always signal a stop — but I don’t recall her ever doing so. A real enthusiast is a deep challenge for a handler, especially layered with the recording process. Fortunately these cleaver hand crafted devices will offer great support. On the throne the shackles grip her ankles tightly. She will not be able to close her legs. For those areas that are not accessible the throne is lined with sharp pegs that will enhance her squirm. She waits. After a couple of hours of abandonment in the throne she will crave any attention. It begins — shots of the single tail on her exposed pubes. The trust and intimacy that well played BDSM scenes offer is beyond all accolades. Many come back for more.
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Bucket
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05439 секунды с 9 запросами