View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:03 AM   #4879
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sweetie Plum Gosport

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Young Sweetie Plum emailed us if she could be a HuCow. Of course! Anyone can come to the barn and try if they want to belong to the herd. But when she arrived, Sweetie wasn’t so sure anymore. She nervously touched the big collar and the nipple clamps that were waiting for her, next to her contract. And there was a pink buttplug and some lube too! We could see her doubt, but after a brief moment she actually signed the contract! There was no way back now. Sweetie stripped naked and waited for things to come…
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12747kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetie Plum

By Order Of The Court Alida

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alex Reynolds, Cupcake SinClair, Harley Havik, Violet October
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Fetish
Four girls convicted of offences of violence and prostitution are sentenced to severe corporal punishment by the court. The method is strict; all must strip and in turn be taken to the punishment room to receive their beating.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 41:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4929kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: By Order Of The Court

Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 6. Catania

Release Year: 2024
and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - It's very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm

Total size: 9.5 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 6.

Intake assessment Las Morochas

We were so eager to take in this 18-year old HuCow, we completely forgot to do our medical intake and assessment. Denise finds herself in the medical room, where Dr. Farmer will assess all of her HuCow traits. This young shy HuCow is quite scared, so she doesn’t need much bondage as the examiner handles her big natural udders, and checks her two holes in the back. Everything is so clean and perfect with this HuCow! The farmer then tests her nipple stretch capabilities with a Tower of Pain. This is very painful and Denise almost can’t handle this device. After a while, there is a final test to see how much her udders can expand. The farmer turns up the power to the max, pumping poor young Denise’s udders to incredible proportions! It seems Denise is really the perfect HuCow: great holes, very stretchy nipples, huge natural udders with potential for growth, very shy and obedient. Her age means that she will have many years of development and training ahead of her! We will take good care of this one!
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19725kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intake assessment

Audition Incline Village

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

I Piss On Your Cunt Wells

Release Year: 2019
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Kitty wants to change her mind North Lake

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It’s all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It’s real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what’s to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn’t going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It’s as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty wants to change her mind
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05998 секунды с 9 запросами