View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:04 AM   #4880
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Strap on Herat

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Liz has become a true HuCow matriarch! She still needs training to keep her unique puffy udders and big nipples in shape, but she is also ready to help the farmer train newer HuCows. Like Venom, who is still struggling with the pumping sessions to enlarge her udders. Today, the farmer has a unique solution to take Venom’s mind off the breast training machine. He fitted Liz with a strap on! A smart choice, as it will allow Liz to penetrate Venom from behind, and you will see that Liz is even better than a fucking machine! Poor Venom gets pumped and fucked relentlessly, as Liz had a bit too much fun with her new role. After a while, the farmer told Liz to nipple clamp herself, so her wild strap on motions would also train her nipples as the clover clamps painfully sway around. Double training is always the best!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap on

Liz & Venom Zagreb

Liz and Venom are so well trained now! They are basically HuPets, following the farmer around, making sure he is happy. They sleep in a stacked cage, and the farmer wakes them up in the morning. They don’t need any restraints, except collars. Clover clamps are still problematic for both girls, they have super sensitive nipples, and they can hardly stand these clamps. The farmer doesn’t care, he leads these girls around, leashed by their nipple clamps, while they crawl along towards the barn. They hate getting clamped! Fortunately, the farmer allows them to take the clamps off in the barn, because it is suckle time! Liz and Venom’s favorite thing is to show the farmer how submissive they are, and how well they can suckle each other’s udders. Don’t be mistaken: suckling is as effective as milking machines for inducing lactation! Good HuCows like Liz and Venom will do anything to please the farmer. He sits down to enjoy these two HuPets playing with each other. He may have the best job in the world!
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz & Venom

Mystic Molly Elliston

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

In The Hole part 1 Boykin

Release Year: 2019
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts. Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards. She stirs as her captor enters. Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists. Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below. PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on. That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs. The scene is so beautiful Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The Hole part 1

Rain DeGrey Saint Maries

Release Year: 2019
PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Cowshow Shavertown

He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowshow

Audition part 1 Poplarville

She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08397 секунды с 9 запросами