View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:36 AM   #1449
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Piss On Your Cunt Leonidas

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Klawdya Palmdale

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Klawdya

KinkFeatures - School of submission - Day two - Brooklyn Gray Longreach

Day Two. The object of this day is to overwhelm with sex and torment, two things that Brooklyn is more than capable of handling. The Pope and Derrick Pierce team up, to give Brooklyn everything they have in an attempt to break Brooklyn. Derrick and The Pope unleash one of the most brutal encounters. The level of domination is far more than most could handle. Brooklyn holds it together, which is not always best. Sometimes letting go is the best plan, and that’s exactly what happens. Full submission takes on many looks, and this time its mental and physical exhaustion. With a temporary break in the action, Brooklyn’s guard is left down and so The Pope takes this opportunity and goes in to help in this very delicate moment. We decided to share this very intimate moment with you in hopes to shine light on how intense this process can get. In the end, Brooklyn is happy, complete, and needs some time to rest and reflect.
Duration: 1:14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8847kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - School of submission - Day two - Brooklyn Gray

Rain DeGrey Bryce

PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

DeviceBondage - Sophia Locke - diabolical devices Upper Black Eddy

Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado. Next her pussy is fucked along with a vibe to blow her mind with massive orgasms. In the next scene, Sophia is locked into a standing position with wooden stock on her ankle and her wrists. This is as helpless as it gets, and The Pope goes to work exploiting this position. First, she is groped and fondled before he breaks out a flogger and turns her flesh to a bright shade of red. Sophia instantly slides into her sub space as the pain becomes more and more intense. She is brought back to reality as the vibe rips orgasms form her wet pussy. Next, Sophia is bent over with her hands between her legs. The pain and torment are increased to the highest level that she can handle, and then finished off with her pussy getting fucked and vibed into nonstop orgasms.
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Sophia Locke - diabolical devices

Nipse Danville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipse

Sandra, Lisa, Ami, Gia & Catherine Neustadt An Der Waldnaab

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Catherine has agreed to a ten-minute tickle-test, but is surprised to find herself surrounded by no fewer than four busty, girdled beauties, as she lies helplessly bound, gagged and naked. Ami in blue, Lisa in cream, Gia in purple and Sandra in red are her cruel tormentors, positioned at the four corners to inflict maximum discomfort and/or pleasure on the apprehensive Ms Sterling. Still, there's nothing she can do about it now - leather straps render her unable to resist. One strap encircles her chest and pins her arms to her sides, two more restrain her at the wrists, holding them against her hips, at the same time running between her thighs to offer further stimulation, as if it were needed... Her knees and ankles are also secured tightly together, with a ball-gag completing the picture and keeping her relatively quiet.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 630.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Lisa, Ami, Gia & Catherine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08923 секунды с 9 запросами