View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:45 AM   #1685
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alana Cruise's Anal Submission to Stirling Cooper Hugheston

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Alana Cruise
The beautiful brunette Alana Cruise is working for the county tax assessor's office and is on the case to find out what Stirling Cooper is hiding. His property has been red flagged for review with all the construction taking place. With a possible 400% increase in taxes or potential levy on the property, the handsome Stirling Cooper is rightfully upset. He decides to set a little trap for this perky assessor. Setting up a hidden camera in his home, he waits for Alana to return. With a checkbook in hand he offers to pay Alana Cruise with a personal check for her to make this tax nightmare go away. This little minx grabs the check before Stirling shows her the camera. Caught, but Stirling is no where near done with his payback. She almost bankrupted him and it's time for her to pay. He grabs her and ties her in restrictive rope bondage, chains, and a ball gag. She insists she'll do anything to get out of this situation and first up is a deep throat gagging blowjob. Stirling's rock hard huge cock gets Alana drooling, she can't believe how far she can take that monster. But, it's not all about pleasure, next up is the pain. Full corporal punishment with the crop and flogger all over Alana's tight little body and pussy. Flipping her over Stirling gives her a hard spanking on her red ass before delivering a deep fucking in her wet tight pussy. This assessor wouldn't be complete without anal. Stirling gets mounts her from the top and pile drives a deep anal submission. She cums soo hard from the anal fucking and hitatchi before Stirling unloads his load all over her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alana Cruise's Anal Submission to Stirling Cooper

Blowjob on the go New York

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Jet Multimedia
Genres: MILF, Swallowing, Facial, Gagging
Video language: English
Picked up right in the street, this freshie is not even trying to play a goodie-goodie. She is a hooker and she shows it by attacking her new buddy’s cock immediately after jumping in his ride. Watch her gag on it until he busts a nut into her mouth!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blowjob on the go

Modern-Day Sins - Anal Envy: Unpriestly Desires Red Feather Lakes

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Modern-Day Sins
Cast: Clarke Kent, Keira Croft
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Gagging, Reluctant, Religion, Face Fucking, Anal Creampie, straight, doggy style, kissing, rimming
A priest, Clarke Kent, is visited by a parishioner, Keira Croft, who has come to him for advice. Keira is coy and a little embarrassed, as she says that she had a sinful dream and doesn't know what to do about it. Clarke tries to reassure her, saying that they all have dreams out of their control, and even he sometimes dreams about things he shouldn't - but afterwards, he always purges his heart of all the sinful desires. Keira then admits that it was a dream about the priest... not only that, but it was a sex dream that included anal.
Clarke is surprised but also tempted, and lets it slip that he's had thoughts of that nature. Keira asks if he wants anal sex, and wants . He hesitates. Keira points out that Clarke said it was okay to dream and fantasize about these things, right? Then he should pretend this is just a dream. What would he do if there were no consequences? What would he do to her ? He looks at her with desperate yearning, and admits he would do anything and everything to her. It's clear that Clarke's resolve has faded, and that he's ready to give in completely to Keira. They have sex, including the anal exploration they've both been hungering for, and even an anal creampie.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Modern-Day Sins - Anal Envy: Unpriestly Desires

Working Out Some Issues Frostburg

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
We’ve been known to be not only a casting couch, but a couch, too. Many a slut has benefited. We have this showered up hippy, (which is an oxymoron), but a moron none the less. I don’t want want to bore you with minutiae and happenstances, but let’s say she had a moment of clarity as soon as the dick touched her tonsils. Then she demanded respect from her significant other, and we like “yea.”
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working Out Some Issues

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2 Jones

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.
Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Brisa First Visit Colonial Beach

Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa First Visit

Anal fuckfest: Choked-out slut drinks piss & spews on dick Lushi

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nausi Love
Genres: Swedish, anal, face fucking, facial, gagging, humiliation, piss, rimming, intersex ☿, ROUGH, NEW
This cute babe Nausi Love always ready for intense anal fucking! She gladly received load of cum in her mouth at the end.
Duration: 45:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal fuckfest: Choked-out slut drinks piss & spews on dick
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03102 секунды с 9 запросами