luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct fuct doll Part 2

RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct fuct doll Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Claire is one of the most flexible performers we've had. Dee begins tying her in a simple hogtie, but soon that hogtie gets tighter and Claire is bent in an impossible position.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct fuct doll Part 2

Xxxx Milf

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Xxxx Milf

Starlight On A Pole

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

Download Starlight On A Pole

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Exclusive Gold Hot Magic Sweet Collection Diz Dat. Part 3.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Now she's quartered and a ball gag goes in to round things out. Without warning the flogger makes contact with her breasts, then continues down her chest before flogging her cunt. It happens so quickly, without time for her to prepare, that she's caught completely off guard.

Total size: 408.7 MB in 3 files.

Download Exclusive Gold Hot Magic Sweet Collection Diz Dat. Part 3.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05075 секунды с 9 запросами