luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Kitty wants to change her mind

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kitty wants to change her mind

Tomiko

Super Tomiko has caught you, the villain (shot POV). You are tied to a chair. She is waiting for the cops to come but decides that she is going to ask you questions to get answers for your crimes. At the same time, she teases you with her slingshot bikini. She struts around showing off her powerful, tight, muscular body. She thinks she has things under control. There is a knock that takes her attention off of you and allows you to sneak up from behind her. Next thing she knows, Tomiko awakes tied to a bed....her legs are spread apart and her arms are above her head. She is naked and exposed. The cleavegag is enough to silence her. She struggles her sexy body for all to see. She thinks that she is in the same house but soon discovers after getting loose, that this is a different place. She goes to the door to exit, but you surprise her again from behind. She comes to with her ankles tied together and her arms tied above her head.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.2 MB

Download Tomiko

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

Hot Italian Girl torment

Release Year: 2024

Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Hot Italian Girl torment
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05762 секунды с 9 запросами