View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 08:38 AM   #3160
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cayla and Ellen Betsy Novar

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla and Ellen Betsy

Husband Gives Marilyn Johnson A Big Cock To Cuck Him With Hesperus

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Will Tile, Marilyn Johnson, Erik Dikkerson
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Tattoos, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Ass, Lingerie, Cuckold, straight, black, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Erik really wants to see his wife satisfied and he knows that sometimes his cock just can't do it.
Duration: 25:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Husband Gives Marilyn Johnson A Big Cock To Cuck Him With

Tough Love X - Busty Ella Knox Serves up Breakfast Royal

Studio: Tough Love X
Cast: Ella Knox, Charles Dera
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Creampie, Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish, doggy style, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Ella Knox was supposed to be serving up breakfast for Karl Toughlove but instead, she serves up that delicious pussy!
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5450kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love X - Busty Ella Knox Serves up Breakfast

Antonia Sainz and Silvia Mount Morris

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Sexy Redhead Milf Janet Mason enjoys her 's friend's BBC Shanksville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Janet Mason, Tee Reel
Genres: American, Ass smacking, BBC, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Cock, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, , Doggystyle, Face Fucking, Facial, Fake Tits, Hairy bush, Interracial, Long Hair, MILFs, My
Mrs. Mason is trying to back out of the driveway, but her 's car is blocking her in. Luckily, one of her 's friends is there to help out, by pulling out... and cumming on her face!!
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Redhead Milf Janet Mason enjoys her 's friend's BBC

Linda Baker - Big ass ebony Latina public sex West Rushville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Linda Baker
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Facial, Blowjob, Outdoors, POV, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Swallow
Today I met a sexy Colombian babe named Linda Baker, who was here in Prague on vacation. I offered the raven-haired beauty a few euros to flash me her thong-clad booty, which got my dick hard. I gave Linda more cash in exchange for sexual favours, and the pierced slut deepthroated my cock before bouncing her bald pussy on my lap cowgirl-style! Next, I banged Linda from behind in standing doggy, and then she sucked me off some more before spreading her legs and taking a missionary-style pounding. When it was time to cum, Linda played with my cock until I spunked in her mouth!
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linda Baker - Big ass ebony Latina public sex

Jc Wilds - What Stepmom Really Wants To Ride (2023) East Barre

Cast: Jc Wilds
Genres: Gonzo, POV
JC Wilds and her stepson Johnny have not gotten off on the right foot. It doesn't help that JC is an awful lot closer to Johnny's age than his dad's. When JC comes in to apologize, they have an honest to goodness nice conversation.
Eventually, their chat transitions into how JC and her husband haven't been seeing eye to eye lately about sex. She wants to fuck Johnny, who is actually cool with it. He's even cooler with it when JC gets to work sucking him off. She uses her hands to stroke his hardon and then gives him a titty fuck between her big boobs.
Shedding the last of her clothes, JC crawls into bed and lets her knees fall apart to open herself for Johnny to fuck her. She gets on her knees for a doggy style pussy pounding. Then she climbs aboard for a stiffie ride, first in cowgirl and then in reverse cowgirl. Knowing Johnny is ready to pop, JC strokes Jonny until he cums, leaving her a sticky delight to enjoy.
Duration: 38:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9173kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jc Wilds - What Stepmom Really Wants To Ride (2023)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07604 секунды с 9 запросами