Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire Gyumri

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
Fayth and Sandra are the top two candidates from the secretarial pool to fill the executive assistant position. The job requires an ability to deal with times of prolonged stress in situations that are beyond the candidates control. The final stage of the interview process finds the comely co-workers tightly bound together to two poles in the warehouse. The supervisor enters with two rags and several rolls of vetwrap. He stuffs each girl's mouth with one of the rags and seals it in with coils of vet wrap around their heads. The candidates fearfully wonder what's to come next. They dont have to wait long. He returns with a pair of hitachi wands, the powerful old-school type. He hikes their skirts and ties each of the devices over the gals pantyhosed pussies. He wastes no time getting the girls to high speed and screaming orgasm. The girls buck and writhe but cant shake the devices loose. They are rewarded by having their silk blouses torn exposing their lacy brassieres. With more rolls of vetwrap left, he decides to completely encase each of the gals heads before he exits, leaving them in sensory-deprived orgasmic agony. He'll come back in a while to see if either girl is still enduring...
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Lily Lane Is The Fuck Master 2018 Tough Love X Martville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Tough Love X
Cast: Charles Dera, Lily Lane
Genres: Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Hairy, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Fetish, Lingerie, Rough Sex, Gagging, Spanking, Face Fucking, Stockings, high heels, dark hair, doggy style, pussy eating
Karl Toughlove takes the Fuck Master 2018, Lily Lane for one hell of a test drive! Karl slams his cock deep down her throat and then fucks her like a cheap whore!
Duration: 31:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lane Is The Fuck Master 2018 Tough Love X

Erik Shares Hot Wife Nicole Sage With His Big Dicked Friend Will Tile Huoshan

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Nicole Sage, Will Tile, Erik Dikkerson
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cuckold, Face Fucking, Big ass, Curvy, Stockings, black
Erik loves watching his wife Nicole Sage take the biggest dicks inside her.
Duration: 30:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erik Shares Hot Wife Nicole Sage With His Big Dicked Friend Will Tile

Blonde Wants That Big Dick Again Lynnfield

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Angie Lynx
Genres: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum Into Mouth, Boots, High Heels
After i cheated my boyfriend with that black man who was his best friend i discovered that i was thinking all the time to be fuck again by that huge black dick!!
I needed that black man fucking me again, and i was able to do anything to feel his dick in and out of my mouth and pussy!! I found his adress and i arrived to have a talk with him to make him understand that he was in all my thought and i wanted so much him to fuck me again!!
Dressed with an open pantyhose, thigh high boots high heels and a corset, i was offering myself to him completely and i proved him that now i was his sex toy for ever!
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15585kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Wants That Big Dick Again

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2 Thunder Bay

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Hannah's neck rope is removed and she is sat back down in her chair. Brenda is put up against the post. Dr. Cupcakes goes back and forth. He adds some tape to Brenda, securing her to the post and then he gives Hannah some attention in the form of Black Tape, securing her to the chair. After Lots of red and black tape have been applied, he rips the nylon around their tits and binds all 4 of them with green tape... Very Festive! More red tape is used as he tapes Brenda's head to the post. She is completely helpless at this point and can not move an inch. Hannah can however, and the Good Dr. has a remedy. He ties a rope to the excess nylon on her hood and ties her head back. Some Very Heavy Duty clamps are added to their tits and then Dr. Cupcakes leaves them to mmmpph and struggle... I should say twitch, as there is not much room for struggle at this point. At the end of the clip I put in some behind the scenes footage of Hannah and Brenda being released.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.19646 секунды с 9 запросами