View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 11:02 AM   #18779
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tiffany - bedroom

Tiffany - bedroom

The lovely Tiffany! What would you do if you found her like this? All tied up, with her wrists over her head. Her legs are frogtied so she can't stand up or run away. It is a very vulnerable position! Tiffany wriggled and squirmed, but the harder she pulled on the rope, the tighter they went. It was impossible for her to reach any knots. She is so stunning! I'm so glad she is back again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Tiffany - bedroom

The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Nice Sweet The Best Excellent Vip Collection Of SereneIsley. Part 2.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Serene Isley is waiting on Mr. Big Boss. She is wearing a black latex top and a vibrant pink latex skirt.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 2 files.

Download Nice Sweet The Best Excellent Vip Collection Of SereneIsley. Part 2.

Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Dakkota wants revenge against the woman that robbed her and made her miss a yacht party. She finds out where she works and brings a strong man to overpower her. They do so easily and drag her around front of the desk and get her tied up. Dakkota stuffs her mouth and wraps her head with vet wrap and later electrical tape. Eric picks her up and hogties her with her arms welded to her body while she rests her head on Dakkota. Later he comes back and ties her tits up like a roast. They leave her hogtied and helpless mmphing on her desk.

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Yacht party lady gets her revenge
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04129 секунды с 9 запросами