View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:44 PM   #365
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brisa First Visit Yihu

Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa First Visit

Brelli First Visit Lockeford

Cast: Brelli
Genres: 14 Cumshots, Brunette, Handjob, Interracial, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
This chick was all about having as many cocks in her mouth at the Gloryhole as she could. She's never had more than one cock at a time and today she serviced 14! During her interview she tells us that she knows how to work her tongue using the stud and you're about to find out she wasn't exaggerating. She was making the guys nut very fast so she had something special going on in her mouth.
You guys got her kinky background during the interview (See Scrapbook) so I won't go into it here but I'm sure you could already tell she's a horny little submissive freak.
She was done blowing dudes after cock number 10 but as we were trying to leave more guys kept showing up and telling her how hot she was so she wanted to make sure they were taken care of. This happened 4 more times and I was impressed by her determination to satisfy strangers.
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6155kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brelli First Visit

Annoyed Girlfriend Fucks The Moving Guy Old Bethpage

Video language: English
Demi Sutra's on her last nerve when her boyfriend acts like a dick during their move, ordering her around and blaming her for his own mistakes, so she decides to treat herself to a better dick... the one in mover Mick Blue's pants. She shows Mick a secret glory hole in some furniture as she sucks him and gets fucked doggystyle, then sneaks away when her BF comes back. Mick finds her playing with her pussy in the kitchen as she squirts all over the box he's carrying, and then he fucks her face and her box! Demi makes sure the new place is fully hers as she marks it with her squirt before taking the mover's load.
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3220kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annoyed Girlfriend Fucks The Moving Guy

Ora First Visit Strongs

Cast: Ora
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Teen, Theater Room
The hot little cheer leader finally got her day at the Gloryhole and oh what a glorious day it was! The look on the faces as she worked her way through the crowd of guys in the hallway was priceless. You could feel the sexual energy about to be released...in her mouth that is!
She doesn't even hit the 5 foot mark but nice things cum in small packages and everyone had fun with her today. She was happy when we first met but got even happier when she got some cocks to play with and filled with cum. The second guy gave her a nice facial to kick off her first Gloryhole visit and she was glazed for the rest of the time she was there. It was cute how she was making comments about the cum on her face and hands kept getting "reactivated" and mixed in with her spit as she slobbered on each dick.
According to the guys who fingered and fucked her, she has an extremely tight pussy so a good gangbang in the Theater Room should loosen her right up. She loved this so you guys will be seeing lots more of this fun chick! Give her a good rating and I'll make it happen...
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10461kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ora First Visit

Demi Sutra - Annoyed Girlfriend Fucks The Moving Guy Dickson

Video language: English
Demi Sutra's on her last nerve when her boyfriend acts like a dick during their move, ordering her around and blaming her for his own mistakes, so she decides to treat herself to a better dick... the one in mover Mick Blue's pants. She shows Mick a secret glory hole in some furniture as she sucks him and gets fucked doggystyle, then sneaks away when her BF comes back. Mick finds her playing with her pussy in the kitchen as she squirts all over the box he's carrying, and then he fucks her face and her box! Demi makes sure the new place is fully hers as she marks it with her squirt before taking the mover's load.
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5579kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demi Sutra - Annoyed Girlfriend Fucks The Moving Guy

Время генерации страницы 0.04491 секунды с 9 запросами