View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:45 PM   #546
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hogtied - All Natural Newbie Gets Dominated In Strict Rope Bondage Willimantic

Cast: Savvy Suxx
Savvy Sux showed up bright eyed and bushy tailed about getting her first Kink shoot with The Pope. She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot. First, Savvy is in a standing position with her arms pulled back over a steel bar and then tied to her waist. Her legs are spread exposing her wet cunt. The Pope gets to work punishing this slut, and she can’t get enough of it, so he turns up the intensity. Her tits are covered with clothespins after being flogged and punished. Her efforts are rewarded with a few orgasms before moving on to the next position. Savvy finds herself in an inverted hogtie suspension with her legs tied out to keep he completely helpless. Savvy is introduced to some electrical toys, which quickly over stimulate her and cause her to scream. The Pope grabs a dildo and fills her pussy with it after he fucks her throat. The final scene has Savvy on her side with her arms secured above and behind her head, with her legs still spread wide and out of his way. Her flesh is assaulted with heavy leather floggings before using the dildo to fuck her mouth and pussy into multiple orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - All Natural Newbie Gets Dominated In Strict Rope Bondage

DungeonSex - Bondage fuck fest - Victoria Voxxx And Tommy Pistol Jonquiere

Victoria Voxxx is down for almost anything when it comes to BDSM, and today she proves it as Tommy Pistol puts her through her paces. Victoria is tied down on her back and Tommy enters carrying a bucket of water. His intent is to water board Victoria to set the pace for the day. This isn’t her first time, so she knows what to expect, and it just pushes her to take more. Victoria is primed up and the fucking starts with Tommy doing everything he can to devour all of her. Next, Victoria is face down, ass up with her body restrained in rope bondage holding her in a position. Tommy gets to work spanking her perfect ass before violating her holes with his cock. Victoria can barely catch her breath as Tommy fucks her nonstop. The final scene has Victoria in a chest harness with her arms restrained and pulled out of the way so that Tommy can finish what he started. The fucking is primal, and they are feeding off of each other at this point. The power exchange is top tier and neither one of them will let up until Tommy’s balls are drained and Victoria is covered in his cum.
Duration: 1:07:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Bondage fuck fest - Victoria Voxxx And Tommy Pistol

KinkClassics - Kira Noir - Cock crazy Vernon Hill

The beautiful Kira Noir waits on a black leather chaise lounge. She nervously twiddles her thumbs, looking down in shame. She seeks psycho therapy by recommendation of her doctor for her extreme addiction to strange dick. For too long she’s been having an unhealthy craving for cock. Every day she gets fucked by random strange men that she just met. Her therapist Dr. Stirling Cooper takes a seat next to Kira and she tells him everything. What Dr. Cooper suggests is an “Immersion Therapy”. He summons four guys to enter his office and explains to Kira that the men are there to do as they please to her. The amount of dicks would certainly fuck the slut right out of her. The men all grab and grope at her tits and pussy through her clothes. They take her to her knees and and pull out their hard cocks. They stuff her mouth and fuck her throat as she drools all over herself feasting on their dicks. They strip her naked and tie her up in rope bondage. On her stomach, Kira’s arms and legs are tied together behind her, making her fit body arch upward. Once again they use her mouth to please their cocks while Dr. Cooper administers shock treatment and zaps her with his electronic zapper. Next they tie Kira in a full rope suspension. Her legs are tied spread-eagle with her pussy and ass at just the right height for their cocks. They pound her pussy hard and then her ass with their big dicks and Kira wants more so they untie and take her down to double penetrate her holes. Kira gets fucked airtight with a dick in her pussy, a dick in her mouth, and one in her ass. She begs for their cum and they glaze her face with their fat loads.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkClassics - Kira Noir - Cock crazy

A New Toy - Part 1 Hartsburg

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 1

Black Catsuit + Hood & Belts North Hero

Studio: Restricted Senses
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Zipped , Leather Hoods, Mask, Belts, Catsuit
Mina is wearing a super slick black catsuit, out comes a lambskin hood and she is bound in leather belts and hogtied on the coffee table. After a short struggle a hitachi is attached. Mina is in need of regular training such as this so she knows her place in the world. Her senses are a gift and can be taken away at any time.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Catsuit + Hood & Belts

WhippedAss - A Slow Burn - and Charlee Chaste Bar Mills

Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee’s pussy. Doll slaps Charlee’s tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee’s ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee’s pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee’s pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi. Charlee begs for permission to cum, but Doll says no. After that, Doll suspends Charlee upside-down and straps a dildo to their head. Doll slides the dildo inside her pussy and makes Charlee fuck her with it. Doll uses more rope and suspends Charlee in an upright position with legs spread. She stuffs Charlee’s panties in their mouth, hits them with a leather toy, and fucks them with a strap-on. In the final scene, Charlee is suspended upside down again while Doll cums hard using a vibrator.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - A Slow Burn - and Charlee Chaste

Make me your fuck toy Dormansville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Hazel Paige
Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth. After kicking Hazel in the pussy and letting her grind on his black leather boot, Tommy wiggles his playthings clit until she begs to cum. Tommy is greedy and deprives her of an orgasm. Hazel will have to earn it. Next Tommy bends his fuck toy over metal bench and stretches her arms out in front of her. Indulging in cruel impact play, Tommy hits and slaps Hazel with a heavy black leather flogger and his massive man hands. He then relentlessly switches back and forth from fucking her exposed cunt to face fucking her gasping mouth. Hazels is all too willing to take everything that her dom dishes out. To finish her day, Hazel finds herself perched on a wooden shelf with her legs drawn upward in a spread eagle. Tommy then goes to work and toys with her tight pink pussy with his hands, tongue, and massive cock. He works Hazel into a frenzy by jamming a powerful vibrator onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She has repeated orgasms that roll from one to the next in a tidal wave of depraved ecstasy. And, when Tommy is satisfied with the surrender of his sex kitten, he blows a massive load of cum all over her pussy. He leaves her panting and breathless as the jizz oozes down her round and perfect ass.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9891kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make me your fuck toy

Время генерации страницы 0.04335 секунды с 9 запросами