View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:55 PM   #38707
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Saragosa

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire Greenwich

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
Fayth and Sandra are the top two candidates from the secretarial pool to fill the executive assistant position. The job requires an ability to deal with times of prolonged stress in situations that are beyond the candidates control. The final stage of the interview process finds the comely co-workers tightly bound together to two poles in the warehouse. The supervisor enters with two rags and several rolls of vetwrap. He stuffs each girl's mouth with one of the rags and seals it in with coils of vet wrap around their heads. The candidates fearfully wonder what's to come next. They dont have to wait long. He returns with a pair of hitachi wands, the powerful old-school type. He hikes their skirts and ties each of the devices over the gals pantyhosed pussies. He wastes no time getting the girls to high speed and screaming orgasm. The girls buck and writhe but cant shake the devices loose. They are rewarded by having their silk blouses torn exposing their lacy brassieres. With more rolls of vetwrap left, he decides to completely encase each of the gals heads before he exits, leaving them in sensory-deprived orgasmic agony. He'll come back in a while to see if either girl is still enduring...
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 6. Tangerine

Release Year: 2024
and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - It's very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm

Total size: 9.5 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 6.

Dairy Fort Ransom

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan. Oh the country life. By morning, a fog has settled.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dairy

Twisted Flower part 2 Crouse

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower part 2

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4 Temperanceville

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

KinkFeatures - School Of Submission - Day Three - Brooklyn Gray Calliham

The submissive is to be pushed beyond the usual breaking points. Overwhelmed with physical and mental work, they will drop their defenses and become fragile. Breaking them in this way builds them into something stronger. Overcoming physical labor shows tenacity. The ability to take what’s thrown at them fills them with pride.
Day Three. Brooklyn is taken to an abandoned area to move heavy logs, rocks, and wheelbarrows full of dirt in such a way that is organized, and not chaotic. This plays to the creative part of Brooklyn’s mind and conjures a feeling of balance. When the task is finished, Brooklyn is proud. Back at the dungeon, The Pope begins a non-stop brutal assault on the body and mind. At first, Brooklyn seems to have everything under control, but it doesn’t take much to expose what lies underneath. The emotions are high, but Brooklyn does not give up. Brooklyn endures a grueling punishment that sets a path for the fourth and final day.
Duration: 1:42:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - School Of Submission - Day Three - Brooklyn Gray

Время генерации страницы 0.13916 секунды с 9 запросами