LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kitty wants to change her mind Riverside

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It’s all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It’s real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what’s to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn’t going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It’s as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty wants to change her mind

Sandra Silvers Mc Ewen

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
She was supposed to dust the office. Easy task, right? Not when every inch of her is completely trussed with super-tight ropes. She tries her best though, shuffling around the desk, feather duster in her tied hands. Her exasperated mmmmphhs silenced by a massive wrap-around gag, she realizes she'll never get this job done well. When he returns, he sees the terrible job she's done and decides punishment is in order. he lifts her onto the desk and with another length of rope, turns her plight into a strict hogtie. She tried to get loose, but she can barely move, let alone find any of the knots...
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6181kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers

A New Toy - Part 4 Vancourt

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 4

WhippedAss - A Slow Burn - and Charlee Chaste Slagle

Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee’s pussy. Doll slaps Charlee’s tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee’s ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee’s pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee’s pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi. Charlee begs for permission to cum, but Doll says no. After that, Doll suspends Charlee upside-down and straps a dildo to their head. Doll slides the dildo inside her pussy and makes Charlee fuck her with it. Doll uses more rope and suspends Charlee in an upright position with legs spread. She stuffs Charlee’s panties in their mouth, hits them with a leather toy, and fucks them with a strap-on. In the final scene, Charlee is suspended upside down again while Doll cums hard using a vibrator.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - A Slow Burn - and Charlee Chaste

Unreal Beautifull Full Hot Magic Collection Restricted Senses. Part 9. Hazelwood

Release Year: 2024
and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - It's very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm

Total size: 10.6 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Beautifull Full Hot Magic Collection Restricted Senses. Part 9.

Boudior Bondage: Lara Farber

Watch as this sexy slut gets what she has coming to her! She's bound, blindfolded, and then strange contraptions are attached to her pussy until she cries! Whether it's her tits or her pussy that is tied tight with rope, she's bound to enjoy her kinky time in the boudior... and so will you!
Duration: 58:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1537kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boudior Bondage: Lara

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4 Martensdale

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions. Her ass gets a few whacks as well. I leave her once again until the end of the clip. I remove the nipple clamps and whip her bound tits with the leather strap, and shortly after I release her from her bondage.
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

Время генерации страницы 0.18138 секунды с 9 запросами