Old 03-23-2024, 01:06 PM   #9772
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing #3 - Piss Army, Scene #01

Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing #3 - Piss Army, Scene #01

Video language: English

Steve Stavrou is the perfect submissive, on his knees at the feet of super hung Tommy Defendi and ready to serve. He's a hungry cocksucker but more than hungry he's a thirsty Private! He shows his superior just what he wants. Eagerly and still on his knees sucking his top, he lets go all over himself. Tommy responds by unleashing all over Steve's t-shirt and boxers and down his throat, a torrent that drives him into a cock sucking frenzy. Even when he wets himself again he just can't stop. And with Tommy Defendi's 10 inches, would you be able to stop?Tommy unleashes another wave all over Steve's back just before he takes dominion over his ass. It's a power fuck all the way with these two, Steve know just what to say to drive Tommy into high energy turbo-thrust! He flips Steve on his back and fucks him face to face until his bottom blows a huge load, a load he washes away with another stream in which he writhes like a fish out of water, never wasting a drop!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6651kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing #3 - Piss Army, Scene #01

FredSugar Victor Dragovich Manhandled

Studio: FredSugar

Victor Dragovich is back and we continue his straight boy journey into gay4pay. He hasn't done any more videos since the first attempt but I have found him a couple of gigs as a nude model. Today he has agreed to be manhandled. He wasn't nervous at all, the only time he jokingly pretended to be nervous was when I was rubbing on his pink virgin manhole, when he said, 'don't put anything in there'. He seemed very surprised when I was able to get him off with the handjob in the end. The camera catches the look of bewilderment as I stroke a big thick load out of him. He said in the beginning, he didnt think that I could get him off, because no one had ever done it before. Plenty of foot action in this one too as requested by a couple of fans, so I made sure to give them a good rub down in oil.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.6 MB

Download FredSugar Victor Dragovich Manhandled
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08278 секунды с 9 запросами