View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 10:34 PM   #64920
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sumner Blayne and Jack Waters

Sumner Blayne and Jack Waters

While looking through the window to see if anyone is home, delivery driver Jack Waters is surprised to discover Sumner Blayne jerking off alone in bed. Still stroking his long cock, Sumner invites the courier in and even offers to give him a 'tip'. It's then that the young twink begins sucking off the stranger, throwing his legs back to be rimmed and getting fucked by Sumner's impressive and rock-hard rod.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Sumner Blayne and Jack Waters

Czech Hunter Vol. 736, Josef Blazkowicz and Callum Dean

I found about a barber living nearby. He worked from his apartment, so I decided to pay him a visit. The guy was fresh out of school but still did a pretty good job, even gave me a scalp massage. David was chilling out at my place, so I invited the handsome barber to have a look at his hair. He mentioned not having enough customers yet, so it wasn't difficult to convince him. Things got a bit complicated when he realized what the visit was really about. I had to reach deep into my pockets to make him stay. David enjoyed a nice massage and then we all cuddled for a while. Our new friend got a serious boner, we hit jackpot with this dude. I knew he was new to this, so I let David stretch his virgin ass for me. It didn't help much. I hope my neighbors won't come complaining about the noise.

Duration: 36:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Czech Hunter Vol. 736, Josef Blazkowicz and Callum Dean

Waking Up Hard

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English

Cute boy Andy Ford seems at a loss for how to spend his day, milling around the apartment and opting for a little snooze. It seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity considering he has hot little redhead Tom Malone on hand to share some BoyFun, but the gorgeous lad is more than capable of taking matters into his own hands, quite literally.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Waking Up Hard

Valentino Aston vol. 7

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 591.0 MB

Download Valentino Aston vol. 7

Cain Gomez - Ep. 14

紹介でファンの子と撮影することに� �若くてイケメン、そしてとても変態� ��、パンツを下ろすと我慢汁が溢れて 水たまりみたいに。若いキツマンも� �高で、2人ともマジで気持ちよくフィ ニッシュ!!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 182.4 MB

Download Cain Gomez - Ep. 14
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03238 секунды с 9 запросами