Old 03-24-2024, 02:35 AM   #3947
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Worshipjasmine - Easy Homewreck

Worshipjasmine - Easy Homewreck

Model: Worshipjasmine
Genre: Worshipjasmine, Cum, Dick, Dirty, Domination, Family, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Money, Pov, Sexy, Stroking, Wife, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Worshipjasmine, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: It would be such an easy task in you leaving your wife. You are completely besotted by me that even the hint of leaving her would be music to your ears. I am all you think about, even at at the odd chance you get to fuck your wife your wishing it was me. In leaving her you would have a whole lot of time to devote to me, time that is mine and money that belongs to me. You dont care that you spend the family savings on me, stroking to my clips when everyones asleep but it would be so much better if you didnt have that responsibility and you thought about yourself and your priority, me.How can you resist when I tease you with my sexy, womanly curves. I make your dick rage with excitement and your boring vanilla life is nothing but a faint memory. A life truly devoted to me is what you crave and leaving your family life behind you is something you must do. Pack your bags and start the life you truly want.

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:53
Size: 0,26 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03837 секунды с 9 запросами