Old 03-24-2024, 05:00 AM   #64936
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default French Affair

French Affair

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

This week we introduce you Guillaume Weine, a newcomer sexy athletic guy coming from the city of lights Paris. He is only top and when thinking to which insatiable asshole he could have liked, we had no doubt and we made him meet with twitter's star and nasty bottom Alvaro Fizz! The two mates liked each other from the beginning and have not wasted any time taking their clothes off: after few minutes Alvaro was already on his knees, sucking and deep-throating Guillaume's big white cock. After a well deserved rimming Fizz's ass is wet enough to bareback welcome the hard piece of French meat deep inside and a juicy facial reward at the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 449.7 MB

Download French Affair

AndoliniXXL - Bigspoon Connection - Andolini & Bigspoon

Release Year: 2024

Last winter I met a funny boy next to a tram stop. I was able to talk him into showing me his body. He even agreed to jerk off in front of me.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4962kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 903.7 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Bigspoon Connection - Andolini & Bigspoon

Helix Kurt Niles, Matthew Gray - Touch of Grey

Studio: Helix
Cast: Kurt Niles, Matthew Gray

Colossal cocked, Kurt Niles, and adorable twink Matthew Grey combine with smokin' hot chemistry, in this balls deep, dick down!

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Helix Kurt Niles, Matthew Gray - Touch of Grey

Alex Fucks Sammy

What's do you do if you're a married man curious about gay sex? From the first time they had raw anal sex - this is perfect! So this week submission features some blond surfer boy and his British boyfriend.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4067kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 681.2 MB

Download Alex Fucks Sammy

SayUncle Labs - Concept - Broke Studs

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Johnny Viper, Nath Latrel
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, outdoors, riding, rimming, smooth

What's up, SayUncle fans? We have an experiment for you that we know you will enjoy. In a world where gorgeous studs go gay for pay, we have a raunchy scene with stunning Spaniards who bend for the money! In the lovely city of Barcelona, Nath is having some trouble fending for himself and his wife. The beefy stud is broke and in debt, so he reaches out to Johnny, his hunky and loaded friend who secretly wants to have sex with him. The guy offers to pay for twelve months of his rent, but he needs an initial payment as a sign of commitment. Nath doesn't have a penny, and he can't ask his wife because she doesn't know about it. Johnny asks Nath to show him his big cock and round butt and offers to forget about the first payment if Nath pounds his ass. Desperate, Nath fucks Johnny hoping his wife never learns about this.

Duration: 44:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3458kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SayUncle Labs - Concept - Broke Studs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20796 секунды с 9 запросами