Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Trained

Trained

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn't usually tie them up. Here that's a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger's slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It's not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil's best features is their ass. So of course that's what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trained

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Am Pranger

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Am Pranger

Sandra Silvers & Victoria Ransom

Genres: BDSM ,Bondage

Sandra is looking for a bit of femdom fun.and what's more fun than tantalizing & tormenting the leather boundd Victoria Ransom? The scene for this exact scenario is set by opening to a view of Victoria smiling, struggling playfully against leather straps while straddling a sybian. Victoria is alone at first, letting your gaze roam over her beautiful body clad in red lingerie. Soon though, Sandra strides in and caresses Victoria's bare thighs. Satisfied that Victoria is ready, Sandra turns the dial - and the sybian begins to vibrate! Victoria breathily moans at the pleasure as Sandra takes in the sight, while running her hands over Victoria's helpless body.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 426.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Victoria Ransom

Cinched

Jewell Marceau plays an unsuspecting housewife returning home from work to an empty house while her husband is away. Surprised by her intruder, Jewell must endure the corsette training and bondage predicaments her sneaky abductor puts her in.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:21
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1531kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cinched
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02725 секунды с 9 запросами