Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mystic Molly

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love (part 2)

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

What's it like being impaled on a stake, Bella? What's it like to have a metal dildo jammed so far up your cunt that you can't come down off the tips of your toes? Does it feel good being immobilized by something that makes you feel so good? It's as nice a treatment as she is going to receive today. A vibrator gets her off and we're even kind enough to move the cock out of her before her legs give out. But like I said, it is as nice as we're going to be. She may cum again, but it's never going to be as easy as it is when she only has to deal with a little bit of whipping. The next one is going to involve some nipple clamps applied to her tied off and sensitive tits. She only has to sit up for this one but any kind of leaning is going to cause her all kinds of problems. When she leans back the clamps, tied to her toes, pull tight on her tits. When she leans forward the rope around her neck, strung to the ceiling, begins to cut off her airway. And things get meaner still. Those little clips on her nipples are nothing compared to the set we apply to the lips of her pussy. They keep her spread wide open so that the Hitachi can rest directly against her clit. Another screaming orgasm later, Bella is barely conscious of where she is. It takes a lot out of her to keep cumming so hard and we like seeing it so much that there is no reason for us to let her stop.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love (part 2)

Sydney Hale

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage

I came out in my matching bra and panties with black pantyhose on not knowing what to expect. My hands were tied behind my back and the rope anchored around my body. To help secure it the crotch rope was added. I was then asked to sit down in the chair. Being a good submissive, I obeyed. When I sat down the crotch rope was rubbing against my clit, giving me great pleasure. My feet then were tied to the legs of the chair. The leather neck harness was put on, causing me discomfort as it rubbed uncomfortably into my the bottom of my chin. To make matters worse a rope tied the collar over the back of the chair to the legs, putting me into quite the predicament. No matter how hard I struggled the only thing i could manage was to move the chair about. Nothing to free me. I thought the rope was the end of it but then two panties were shoved in my mouth and secured with an ace bandage. And then a second ace bandage tight around my head was put on to blind me. After being in total discomfort and pain, I finally submitted.

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3223kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 94.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale

Prepare

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Dia Zerva is going to be asked to perform later tonight at a party. To prepare she's got to run through the routine she's been taught. However, despite how sexy she is her form needs a lot of work. For one thing her figure four is terrible. She's tied into the figure four position on the pole. She hangs down with her legs tied up in the air. The pain and strain of the position helps remind her of how she'll need to perform at the party. To make sure she's well stretched for her splits she's tied above a violet wand. If she doesn't want to get a painful shock in her sensitive bits she's going to have to hold herself off of it. She's a fit lady, but it takes all over her strength.

Duration: 51:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Prepare

Curvy Slave Fucked And Sucked By Sex Machine

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Fucking Machine, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits

HuCow slave (HuCow 38) did not know how long she had been at the farm already. She lost all track of time. Blindfolded and tightly harness gagged, she was strapped to the milking frame again. She felt something being inserted. A dildo? It made her wet instantly. After a long wait, she could hear the farmer come in again. It startled her when he suddenly touched her udders. Without warning, the fucking machine was turned on. It penetrated deep inside her. HuCow 38 was dripping with pleasure, she couldn't stop herself from letting out a little 'moo'. Then, the goat milker! This compact version milks in a very slow and steady way, with a powerful vacuum. It hurt her nipples at first, but then the fucking machine speed was turned up. She was being fucked and sucked at the same time! HuCow 38 got lost in orgasm bliss, she couldn't see, she couldn't talk, all she could do was submit to the machines. She easily reached her first orgasm. After what seemed like a long time, the farmer finally stopped the goat milker. But her nipples had quadrupled in size and were now stuck inside the cups. With considerable effort, the farmer managed to get the cups off her sensitive nipples. Then, the fucking machine was turned up to full speed! HuCow 38 almost exploded, she climaxed, shivering and struggling against her restraints. She was exhausted! Was this her life now? Getting milked and fucked every day? Secretly, she wouldn't mind at all.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Curvy Slave Fucked And Sucked By Sex Machine
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03760 секунды с 9 запросами