Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MILF Duo Spread for Bondage Orgasms

MILF Duo Spread for Bondage Orgasms

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English

Sandra & Jackie Are stretched out wide on the steel spring mattress. Their legs are in a scissor formation with their pert, pretty pussies synced up with a long dual-head dildo. Every twitch is a combination of agony with the steel digging into their backs and legs coupled with the ecstasy of the invader inside them holding each of the girls together Struggling and ballgagged, they are making quite the noise as each other's movements bring the other to orgasm. Their captor know that what is next will make them very loud, so he tops off their huge ballgags with multiple strips of duct tape. A pair of powerful hitachi wands are placed on their eager clits, roped in place and turned on high. The girls buck wildly with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. It's hot in this warehouse and they are given relief in the form of a wet towel. It is first wrung out over their faces, it is welcome and unwelcome atr the same time, but when the wet towels are placed directly over their entire heads, it's new level of intensity as they are robbed of their sight...as well as most of their air!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6851kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

Download MILF Duo Spread for Bondage Orgasms

Exclusive Gold Hot Magic Sweet Collection Diz Dat. Part 6.

Then her bondage is tightened and the laughing stops.The rough fucking makes cum hard, shuddering in her restraints. Now she's quartered and a ball gag goes in to round things out. Without warning the flogger makes contact with her breasts.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 6 files.

Download Exclusive Gold Hot Magic Sweet Collection Diz Dat. Part 6.

Willow Lansky & Natalie Charm

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas , the long-running site full of TONS of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes: Use Your Manners Starring Willow Lansky and Natalie Charm

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6035kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Willow Lansky & Natalie Charm

Sydney Hale Pt 2

My guy was watching television and I kept interrupting him. And apparently thats unacceptable behavior. So I was put in time-out!!! This wasn't your normal time-out it had some special elements to it. My hands were first tied behind my back and then the rope created a neck harness as well. Because this time out was more for my guy's viewing pleasure a crotch rope was added and my ankles were tied together. There I sat on the floor in the corner, umcomfortably. Because I was still able to talk back and be sassy, that got me into more trouble and the ball gag was put in. And the neck rope went on, a single rope tied from my neck to my feet put me into quite a predicament. And to make sure I wouldn't interrupt him for the rest of the evening my undies were put over the gag and an additional gag of the ace bandage silencing my every grunt and moan of discomfort. Making it a perfect time-out in my guy's eyes.

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 142.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale Pt 2

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03241 секунды с 9 запросами