luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Needs A Deposit

Needs A Deposit

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hot Dicks
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Al knocks on Jude's door to "borrow his lawnmower" but, has an ulterior motive. He really wants to meet Jude and get fucked. Jude grasps the idea immediately and takes him to bed. A lot of cuddling and kissing, and then Jude fucks Ryann. When they get ready to cum, they both jack off and cum on Jude's chest.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Needs A Deposit

Frank valencia and ehrik ortega

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Frank Valencia, Ehrik Ortega
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Pissing, Sex Device, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Here Fuckermate proves that it doesn't just give flowers, but special unique treats, a hardcore present. Our sexy tattoed mate Frank disturbs our tattoed twink Ehrick from his sleep with a gift, not any gift a sex harness, exactly what Ehrick has always wanted and perfect for a horny, dirty, hard session. Ehrick must have thought he was still in dream land by the look on his face,he was in pure sexual . This session gets hotter and dirtier the whole way through and Ehrick had no idea what horny surprise was instore for him in the shower. Frank gave Ehrick a shower of cum and piss. This is the hottest Fuckermate watersports session to date. Not to be missed!

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2267kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 329.9 MB

Download Frank valencia and ehrik ortega

I linked up with the Throat Goat

He looked up at me and, without breaking his gaze, slowly made my entire cock disappear down his throat.

Duration: 7:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download I linked up with the Throat Goat

Gay - Raw Builders, Scene 4 - Mark Fontana, Mike Fontana Hd

The result is the fabulous sight of both Fontanas wanking off in the sunshine like a pair of horned-up bookends; before Mark takes full advantage of the situation by falling to his knees and giving his mate an energetic blowjob. It's a very bold move, but it's one that quickly has the desired effect; as Mike immediately gives head in return, before bundling his mate over a nearby table and thrusting his meaty, uncut ramrod deep inside the young pup's arsehole. What ensues is the kind of no-holds-barred fuck session that would surely put the sparkle into any working day, and which soon - not surprisingly - brings both lads to the point of no return. So it is that Mike delivers a stupendous wad of boy-juice, which he neatly splatters all over Mark's face; before Mark, who at this point is literally still dripping with goo, unburdens his load towards his work-buddy's mouth. All of which is then nicely topped off by the two boys exchanging a spunky smooch!

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 733.1 MB

Download Gay - Raw Builders, Scene 4 - Mark Fontana, Mike Fontana Hd

Bonus Tape - Grading Papers - Cole Blue & Adam Sno

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Adam Sno
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

I suppose it's in the nature of a man to remember the exact moments when a choice branches his life in a different direction. That night I spent with Cole, my T.A.-that was one of those nights. That was one of those choices I bear the responsibility for.

We were grading papers in my study. There was a silence between us, one that I didn't find particularly uncomfortable. I would occasionally look over to the boy-he's a jockish sort, toned for his age and youthful good looks-and see his focused expression honed in on the stack of papers in his hand. I would've never guessed there was anything else on his mind.

It wasn't until he finished that I knew how heavy the silence had been. He stood up and walked over to me, presenting his stack of graded tests with a slightly quivering hand. Because I was seated and he was standing, I became aware of another thing that he presented to me; at my eye level, I could see the bulge of his tight suit trousers. He was tenting. even under all those layers. It must've ached.

Cole reached out to me, tugging my sleeve between needy fingers. This was one of those life-altering moments where I chose poorly. He guided me to his crotch. I unzipped the fly, and allowed his hard cock to flop free. He was thick, far thicker than I expected the college freshman to be, and it was a struggle to fit it entirely into my mouth. But that didn't stop me, of course.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

Download Bonus Tape - Grading Papers - Cole Blue & Adam Sno
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04312 секунды с 9 запросами