luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Basic training

Basic training

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Falcon International Collection
Cast: Jose Ganetti, George Vidanov, Stefan Racz, Peter Krisztia, Wolf Remulus, David Moretti, Daniel Castnov, Claudio Mensina, Alex Lambert, Sergej Gulbicsov, Stefan Stano, Jason Lucian and Adam Gosett
Genres: Oral, anal, muscles, rimming, big dicks, fetish, military

In "Basic Training", Falcon International takes us back to Eastern Europe to once again capture the beauty of Hungarian men on DVD. These men are fine men to watch with their well-developed bodies and their uncut cocks.
You'll enjoy a good story line with a military theme, one group of men setting out to rescue their partners who had been captured by "the enemy."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:23
Video: 640x432, XviD, 1467kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Basic training

Winter games

Release Year: 2001
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Leev, Andy, Jorgen, Jury, Dino, Karl, Vivanto, Geen, Valery
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Rimming, Group, Cum shots

This little feature - all 90 minutes of it - is loaded with smooth twinks and jocks who keep each other warm - inside and out! Regrettably, I'm unable to tell you who's who in the scenes, but that doesn't really make any difference! Each guy is a beauty; either tight and rippled, or lean and taught, and each is packing a handsome loaded cock. Do you like your meat young and uncut? Then here's your film. And, as an added feature, theses boys - every last one of them - goes rubber-less!
Some of the scenes are a little too long, and the music gets a little annoying, but if you relax into it, and except it, it's a pretty - and I mean pretty - ride. For those of you into the removal of skimpy, tight fitting undergear, you're gonna have a heart attack. Well, maybe not that severe; although I have to admit they took my breath away a couple of times.
Some outstanding momentse in scene four, when a boy hallucinates and sees a mystery figure appear in his SUV. It's right out of "Bewitched". It's a clever bit of camera trickery that isn't consistent to the story, but what's the difference, right? And the sex is good. In closing, let me say that I adore facials, and if you do too, this film is yours for the taking. I hope to see more like this from SEVP, and whoever is casting these flicks has got an eye. They're foreign - Scandinavian (the film was made in Germany), yet they proclaim their animal satisfaction in English ... often times looking into the camera with a nice, nasty boy sneer on their freshly scrubbed, apple cheeked faces. You'll stay nice and hot while watching "Winter Games".

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 640x464, XviD, 2105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Winter games
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08180 секунды с 9 запросами