Old 03-25-2024, 04:15 AM   #64988
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Out Of The Woods, Scene 4 - Bjorn Nykvist, Greg Noll

Out Of The Woods, Scene 4 - Bjorn Nykvist, Greg Noll

Video language: English

Those with an inclination for seeing two guys hammer it out in a stick-fight are definitely in for a treat during the early moments of this horned-up encounter between STAXUS favourite, Bjorn Nykvist, and new kid on the block, Greg Noll. But the intensity of the head-to-head is only magnified when the two buddies change weapons, so to speak - both abandoning their clothes and engaging in a dick-fight instead! It's not exactly conventional warfare, of course, but the sight of these two beauts slugging it out with their cocks is sure to appeal to pretty much all our fans; and sets the scene up nicely for a more orthodox set-piece, as Nykvist dives down to consume Noll's mouth-watering shaft with his lips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 545.0 MB

Download Out Of The Woods, Scene 4 - Bjorn Nykvist, Greg Noll

AndoliniXXL - Little Russian - Andolini & Milosivanov

Release Year: 2024

I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2232kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 233.1 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Little Russian - Andolini & Milosivanov

Axl and Tanner

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Oral Sex, Muscules, Rimmingm BlowJob, Big Dick, Cumshots

Tanner is one fine hunk of a hero and we were lucky to have him join us. He's a perfect fit for ad and he seems to be eager to move things forward. He was a little reluctant at first but I took him to a long lunch where I laid it all out on the table as the waitress brought out our sushi. I wasn't quite sure what kind of reaction I was going to get from him, but I didn't hold back. Tanner didn't blink an eye. I thought he might jump up and run out of the restaurant, but he was all ears. By the time lunch was over, he was in. Now I had to decide who to pair this stud with to ensure his first experience was a memorable one and that he'd be sure to return.
Axl came to mind right away. Since Axl's first scene, we've seen just how much he enjoys what he's doing and when I showed him pictures of Tanner he was all for it. I think he enjoys the thought of being a guy's first experience and I'm certain that anyone who is lucky enough to have Axl as their first will certainly be hooked. He has perality for days and his excitement seems to bubble right on over to his scene partners. Tanner was no exception. In fact, Tanner went a little further in this scene that he'd originally agreed to go, thanks to Axl.

Duration: 39:15
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 589.1 MB

Download Axl and Tanner

Gay - Raw Rodeo, Scene 3 - Julian Fox, Zane Pieters Hd

All that fresh air in the great Czech outdoors has clearly had a serious effect on Zane Pieters and new boy, Julian Fox - why, they literally can't wait to become ensconced in the stables so that they can smooch and grind against each other like a pair of horned-up animals! Not that kissing and petting is the limit of their ambition, obviously. Indeed, you only have to take once glance at the extremely skimpy pair of shorts that Pieters is wearing to understand what's intended. The said attire doesn't remain on the young fellow for long, mind. Before you know it, Fox is down on his knees and removing every stich of his mate's clothing - desperate, as he clearly is, to enjoy the feel of Pieters's cock in his mouth.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 679.7 MB

Download Gay - Raw Rodeo, Scene 3 - Julian Fox, Zane Pieters Hd

Brad2307 - Ep. 12

有名なゴリラとともくんと初共演!� �もくんの雄っぱいを堪能できるよう� ��イルを垂らして、いっぱいモミモミ してます。ケツが感じているともく� �を堪能ください!!

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1050x1920, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

Download Brad2307 - Ep. 12
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04282 секунды с 9 запросами