View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:09 AM   #4792
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ariel X & Angelina Chun - Like a virgin- disgraced for the very first time! Charuma

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ariel X, Angelina Chun
Genres: Rough Sex, Public, Group, Fisting, BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Humilation, All Sex
Video language: English
Angelina Chung has never been disgraced in public before. She comes across as shy and reserved at first but her inner slut is released the moment she gets a cock shoved in her filthy fuck hole. Tossed around the warehouse and humiliated by a bunch of freaky Oakland artist types. Bondage, face fucking, rough sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X & Angelina Chun - Like a virgin- disgraced for the very first time!

KinkTestShoots - The Subjugation Of Sage: Eva Maxim And Sage Roux Wanamingo

Cast: Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan & Charlie Valentine
Dommes Vanessa, Jessica and Charlie are enjoying an afternoon of topless sunbathing by the pool when they hear some rustling in the bushes. They spot slave Fluffy spying on them and quickly capture him. Man, did he pick the wrong women to peep on! Before you know it, Fluffy is trapped in a round hanging cage with the Dommes whirling him around, smacking him with crops and rulers, showering him with spit and kissing and eating pussy just below the cage as a demo of pleasures he will never experience. But the cage doesn’t really afford enough access to really beat up on him, so Fluffy gets suspended in rope bondage with all his vulnerable parts exposed. The Mistresses take turns flogging and paddling him, and amusing themselves by placing a complicated and painful CBT device on his cock and balls. Are they done? They most certainly are not. Next, Fluffy is tied to a table as Mistress Jessica sticks a dildo in his mouth and flogs him with maximum impact, while Vanessa gives Charlie a strap-on blowjob and enjoys being fucked by her, all the while and humiliating Fluffy. Finally, it’s time to take turns pegging him and sticking the just used dildos in his mouth. He’s never been fisted before — but there’s a first time for everything, and the Dommes have the perfect way to finish up with their little pervert, who’s certainly learned his lesson.
Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9126kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkTestShoots - The Subjugation Of Sage: Eva Maxim And Sage Roux

The World’s Biggest -Bi Gangbang Panna Maria

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Lily, LaBeau
Genres: bisexual, cuckold, group sex, gangbang, humiliation, foot licking, jizz
A husband's worst nightmare--watching your wanton wife spread her legs forplete strangers as well as close friends! The action picks up right where it left off last week, with Lily's husband on his hands and knees, struggling to keep five cocks hard for her twisted needs. But sucking the cocks won't be enough for this horny ball-buster; no, Lily wants to see her husband be the ultimate sissy! Lily has one of her frisky lovers shove his cock deep into Billy's puckering bunghole. Everyone gets a good laugh at that. Well, except for Billy of course. He's wondering how much worse it could possible get. He won't have to wait for long to find out; he's about to be to clean up the mess his friends are about to leave all over his pretty wife...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:10
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1295kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 199.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The World’s Biggest -Bi Gangbang

Pain It Forward: Leaded Central

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Body Bag Fuck New Port Richey

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone. She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again. Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled. Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Bag Fuck

Gabriella Paltrova Tuckerman

Cast: Gabby
Genres: BDSM, Humiliatio
From time to time I like to change things up a bit, and today is one of those days. As the interview is coming to an end, I notice this smirk on Gabby's face and I can't help to think that she is not taking this as serious as she should be. I approach her, slap her across her smiling face, snatch her up by her throat, rip her clothes away, and show her that today I will not tolerate her shit.We put her in a straight jacket, tether her to our rig and begin the day. She likes to squirm, so I slowly take her legs out of the equation. She is now suspended and completely helpless. She endures a heavy flogging before I attack her sensitive pussy and rip multiple orgasms out of her.Next she is locked into a floating spread eagle, with metal traps ensuring that she can't move at all. A zipper is applied and left to increase the suffering. Her feet get the full treatment including paddling, bands, and the cattle prod. She is allowed to orgasms, but then there is that zipper that we still have to rip from her body.In the final scene she is on her back, legs spread, and her feet at the perfect height for more torment. The assault on her sensitive soles continues until we break this little slut. Then her ass is fucked and she is made to cum more than she can handle.
Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriella Paltrova

Extra BDSM Collection: The Delicate Perversion Tieton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, All Sex, Fetish, Fisting, Toys
We hope these slaves are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Duration: 2:43:06
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1581kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra BDSM Collection: The Delicate Perversion
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03314 секунды с 9 запросами