View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:10 AM   #4796
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Neophobia Episode part 3 Shimada

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode part 3

Domestic Disturbance Gahanna

Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Humiliation Slut Odawara

Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Daisy's Promotion Kauhajoki

Cast: Daisy Marie ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Kinky ,Fetish ,slim ,Dildo ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Fingering , Clamps ,LezDom ,Hitachi ,Femdom ,Squirting ,Spanking ,Gag ,Brunette
Daisy Marie is dominated by Aiden Starr in this fun and sexy role play. She is humiliated, tied up, strap-on fucked and made to cum which leaves her in a puddle of squirt. Then, Daisy is full-on strapped down to a gyno-chair, her pussy clamped open and her clitoris and nipples are suction cupped. With a metal gag in her mouth, she is fucked with a metal dildo and a fuck-saw making her squirt all over Aiden. Lastly, she must lick ass and pussy for a promotion and respect from her superiors.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy's Promotion

New Assistant Jessica Kay Gets Rough Domination Wever

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
Jessica Kay got into this gig thinking that if she hung around long enough then maybe O.T. would notice her and decide to use her in the same way he does all of the models that come onto the set. She doesn't want to be on video, she has no interest in being a star, but Jessica definitely wants to be dominated and she has become obsessed with being the next girl he handles.
Her plan is simple, if she dresses like a slut enough then O.T. won't be able to help himself. Or so she thinks. Well, it pays off once, but not in the way that she thinks. Sure, O.T. uses her, but it comes with conditions. She isn't going to be strutting around the office wearing skirts so short her panties peek anymore. She'll be nice and professional.
But Jessica isn't a quitter. She wants to be dominated daily and she'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Sure enough, things start slipping through the cracks and she needs to be punished again. Metal bondage, corporal punishment, and more than a few orgasms are coming for her. It may be counter productive and just encourage her to mess up more, but O.T. is tired of her screwing around so if nothing else works he is going to give her more of what she wants than she'll know how to handle.

Total size: 6.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Assistant Jessica Kay Gets Rough Domination

Neophobia Episode 2 Point Mugu

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 2

Chaired - HD 720p Halmstad

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
She’s got a body that just screams sex! So what better way to treat her than to some exposing bend positions. One of the most versatile pieces of furniture is a chair.
Just sitting in it London is tied to the chair. Her perfect tits are exposed and her legs are spread to reveal she’s not wearing any panties.
One of our favorite of London’s ASSets is exposed. She can’t straighten up to protect her gorgeously round bottom. The dragon tongue savagely stings her again and again.
Her legs are spread and she’s subjected to some edging. The new toy has a nice feel. Not overly stimulating like some of our toys. London is teased until it’s too much and she is allowed to cum.
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaired - HD 720p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09065 секунды с 9 запросами