View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:15 AM   #4900
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dr.Lompt - Clumsy Bitch 2012 New Milton

Studio: Dr.Lompt
The "Suzy - The beginning" is continued. Suzy hurts her Lord's cock with her piercing accidentally. Lomp gets pissed off and tortures his mistaken slave brutally. An amateur movie, POV.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr.Lompt - Clumsy Bitch 2012

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2 Riviera

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Neophobia Episode part 3 Coffeen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode part 3

Two Cute Orson

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Bambi is tied up once again this time she's on one leg. She has to hold herself up. She's teased with the vibrator till she's begging to cum. Bambi is tied with Dolly and they are made to kiss each other. They keep stopping, but they are whipped until they start again.
Both girls are suspended facing each other. Each has a leg up with a foot in the other's face. OT suspends them together and vibrates them. They both are begging to cum.
Duration: 44:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Cute

Just Breathe Port Barre

My advice for Tracy Sweet: Just Breathe. Control your breathing, don't hold it in. Let it flow through you and it will help with the pain. The whip is impossible to ignore, but if you breathe through the pain it may keep the tears at bay.
Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in .
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Breathe

Bubbles Moundville

Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

Foxy Jesus Sabadell

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03846 секунды с 9 запросами