View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:28 AM   #1121
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist Sangre Grande

Cast: H3ll4SL00tz ,Ryder Monroe
Genres: Fishnets ,gloves ,Electrical Play ,Spanking ,Straight ,TS ,Cock Worship ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English
Stunning model Ryder Monroe has been summoned for a service check. This Submissive has been disobeying protocol and needs a full system reboot. Cynical scientist H3llSL00tz has a theory that Artificial Intelligence can never beset humanity, humans will always control the A.I. Ryder Monroe was designed to submit. In a latex skirt, thigh high fishnets and high heel boots, Ryder reports for her servicing. The doctor gets right to work. Ryder Monroe crawls up on her hands and knees and presents her ass. With black gloves on, he goes right for anal fisting. Only one way to get to that hot button to reset the A.I. Next he tests the sensors. Pain and Pleasure. While stroking her beautiful cock, he brings out the Violent Wand. Shocks of pain and strokes of pleasure. She is bound to the bed and her mouth is gagged with a red ballgag. Her screams are muffled. While choking her he decided the only way for this to work is to fuck the submission back into her. First is a deep sloppy wet blowjob. This deep throat cock sucking gets her gagging. He slaps her ass then flips her over. Spread open and show it to me he says before going in for deep anal fucking. He pounds away at his toy before shooting his load and going in for another round of fisting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist

DP Fanatics - Do Me Right West Cornwall

Release Year: 2024
Studio: DP Fanatics
Cast: Renato, Zack, Veronica Leal
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Petite, Latina, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Cum in Mouth, Ass, Lingerie, shaved pussy
Veronica Leal is a one piece of horny work. She starts working on her papers and the minute after she has two dicks inside her holes. Looks like she's always horny for Renato and Zack's meats
Duration: 41:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP Fanatics - Do Me Right

Gia Derza - Fits Like a Glove Talking Rock

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Clover Clamps, Flogging, Caning
Gia Derza is a tough slut who has a magical butt hole. She decided the last time her and The Pope saw each other that she wanted him to fuck her ass with his fist. This is not an easy feat. for anyone, but Gia wants it, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. She begins on her knees with her magnificent ass in the air for easy access. The Pope jumps right in and begins trying to shove his entire massive hand in Gia’s durable ass. The spanking and torment will come later, but for now it’s all about his fist going inside of her ass. In the next scene, Gia is in a brutal back bend on the floor. She is locked into place with cold steel bars and shackles that render her helpless. Her flesh is under assault as he uses several impact toys to inflict pain. Gia screams, but we know this slut wants it, so The Pope continues to give her exactly what she came for. Her nipples are clamped and tied with elastic, so that when the weight is added it keeps the tension tight. In the final scene, Gia is on her back with her feet in the air for some brutal bastinado, heavy breath play, pussy vibing, and more ass fucking.
Duration: 49:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza - Fits Like a Glove
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03289 секунды с 9 запросами