View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:47 AM   #1464
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva Truxton

The best part of Insex was always the live feeds. dia is kind enough to demonstrate why, with a little help from the fine members of RealTimeBondage. Their imaginations, combined with Dee and PD, are enough to push any scene to the limits.dia has a lovely dress picked out for the Independence Day festivities. It looks amazing but Dee has a few accessories to really make it pop. For example, a set of clover clamps to dias nipples make her and the outfit sing.The deviants behind the keyboards keep the good ideas rolling in. dia is gagged with her own panties and lifted onto a table to put her into better caning position. PD lays a few strokes on her, but Mr.Swampy has a better idea. He blesses her with 3 strong blows to her feet and her gag cant fully muffle the screams. It gives her the inspiration to try to get out so tomboy makes the wonderful suggestion of caning her magnificent tits until shes out. The entire ordeal has her thanking everyone for their input, like a good painslut should.Canes arent the only way to hurt. SD knows just how to make a bitch scream and how to make her moan. The cattle prod gets the g going, while a few fingers in the cunt provide the melody. PD grabs his sparker and shocks her feet until shes ready to quit.There is so much more torment doled out by the members. A pair of zippers with well over 30 clips, a humiliating anal violation and a mind fuck so wicked it leaves the normally unshakable dia crying for mercy from her voyeuristic online assailants. The live feeds are so epic that missing one is never an option.
Format: real
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 392.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

Kunt Log part 2 Odessa

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture. Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole. Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephants trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time. Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane. She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kunt Log part 2

Hogtied - Charlee Chaste - Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment!!! Trujillo

Charlee Chaste has been involved in the BDSM community for quite some time, and we finally got to put them to the test on the most extreme rope bondage site on the internet, Hogtied. The Pope has orchestrated bondage positions that will push Charlee to their breaking point, and beyond. Their body and mind will be tested with the extreme rope bondage. Charlee is face up with their legs spread wide and The Pope goes to work punishing Charlee’s body with floggers and more. A crotch rope tears through Charlee’s cunt as pressure is added until they are finally in a grueling partial suspension. Next Charlee is put in a Futomomo (a single bent leg) suspension with a waist harness to help with the grueling nature of this tie. They hang upside down and endure torment and breath play before being allowed to orgasm. In the last scene, Charlee is folded in half and The Pope uses Charlee’s own body to help keep the restrained and helpless. The torment continues with caning, trampling, and extreme breath control. The first chance Charlee gets to worship The Pope’s boots for the he issued, they take it. Orgasms pour out of Charlee’s cunt uncontrollably, yet he continues until there is nothing left to give.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Charlee Chaste - Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment!!!

Marina Onalaska

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Pussy Punishment Payback North Canton

Release Year: 2024
They say you should do on to others as you would have them do to you. Well, Jeze Belle did a very bad thing and she is about to get an object lesson in reciprocity. She tore poor Bella Rossi's pussy up. She finger fucked her so hard that she wasn't able to go on. Well, clearly we need to torture Jeze's poor cunt for a bit to let her know exactly what is wrong with that.
We aren't just unkind, we're downright brutal. It isn't just the constant penetration. Jeze has dealt with having her pussy full before. In fact, she loves it. Having that hole worked by fingers and dildos is one of her favorite things in life. But having it caned? Feeling the sting of a thin, wooden rod cracking sharply across her labia? That's more painful than she expected. It's almost more than she can handle. The pussy caning has two effects. First, Jeze is crying in seconds. Second, she is dripping wet, and almost as quickly. That's when O.T. attacks. He fucks her pussy relentlessly with a dildo while vibrating her clit with the Hitachi. There's no way he's going to let her cum yet, though. Orgasm denial is just another level of torment for her to endure.
It gets worse in the next position. She is tied to a pole like a fresh hunt being carried back to camp, her arms and legs lashed to the thing above her, as well as her nipple clamps. Her legs aren't spread very far but there is enough room to the rubber cock between her moist lips and slide another vibrator against her clit. Again, she hasn't suffered enough to earn a release, though.
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Punishment Payback

I Piss On Your Cunt Reidville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

September Reign - September Cums in March (2024) Blue Ridge

Release Year: 2024
Cast: September Reign
Genres: BDSM
September Reign may be new but she is no stranger to BDSM and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September’s sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September’s self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she’s enjoying the torment she’s receives. Next, The Pope has September bound face-down on a box, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for The Pope to do whatever he wants. He starts with some clit stimulation. The Pope quickly moves on to the flogger and continues to test September’s limits. The Hitachi returns and gets September’s pussy aching to cum. The Pope fucks her with the dildo on a stick. After driving September crazy from the fucking, The Pope finger fucks her g-spot while vibrating her clit, ripping more orgasms from a very happy September. Finally The Pope straps sexy September to the mattress springs against a wall. This time he can test how much electricity she can handle. He starts easy with a static charger in his pocket that zaps her when he touches her, much to her confused enjoyment. Soon the zapper comes out and really gets September’s juices flowing. The Pope brings out the blackout goggles and torments her with more zapping before finishing her off with the Hitachi, leaving September Reign both exhausted and very satisfied.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: September Reign - September Cums in March (2024)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04412 секунды с 9 запросами