Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Foxy Jesus Scheller

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus

Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist Port Norris

Cast: H3ll4SL00tz ,Ryder Monroe
Genres: Fishnets ,gloves ,Electrical Play ,Spanking ,Straight ,TS ,Cock Worship ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage
Stunning model Ryder Monroe has been summoned for a service check. This Submissive has been disobeying protocol and needs a full system reboot. Cynical scientist H3llSL00tz has a theory that Artificial Intelligence can never beset humanity, humans will always control the A.I. Ryder Monroe was designed to submit. In a latex skirt, thigh high fishnets and high heel boots, Ryder reports for her servicing. The doctor gets right to work. Ryder Monroe crawls up on her hands and knees and presents her ass. With black gloves on, he goes right for anal fisting. Only one way to get to that hot button to reset the A.I. Next he tests the sensors. Pain and Pleasure. While stroking her beautiful cock, he brings out the Violent Wand. Shocks of pain and strokes of pleasure. She is bound to the bed and her mouth is gagged with a red ballgag. Her screams are muffled. While choking her he decided the only way for this to work is to fuck the submission back into her. First is a deep sloppy wet blowjob. This deep throat cock sucking gets her gagging. He slaps her ass then flips her over. Spread open and show it to me he says before going in for deep anal fucking. He pounds away at his toy before shooting his load and going in for another round of fisting.
Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist

To Sir, With Pain Naini Tal

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

Rocky's Gambit Dungun

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Progeny Lake George

I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

Pain It Forward: Leaded New Liberty

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Cowtest part 1 Porlamar

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.25291 секунды с 9 запросами