Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dixon Mason Tillar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

Neophobia Episode 2 Schenevus

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 2

Wenona & Mattie Borders Long Pine

The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona & Mattie Borders

Neophobia Episode part 3 Campbell Hill

Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet.
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode part 3

Ashley Lane: Rope Slut Is Brutally Tormented And Made To Cum Kirkman

Cast: Ashley Lane, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Suspension, Clothespins, Spanking, Canin
Ashley and The Pope have done a lot of together, and the intensity is always something that brings Ashley back for more. The bondage is tight, grueling, and everything she craves. This slut needs to be dominated in order for her to function properly, so when in need, she pays him a visit. She begins with her hands above her head in a standing position, but this quickly turns out to be more than she expected. Her dress is ripped from her body and her mouth filled with her own panties. The Pope adds more rope to make the position more grueling on her body as he progresses the bondage into more of the torment. Next, Ashley is in an inverted suspension with her body made to contort as the ropes get tighter. Her body is assaulted with a thick leather crop that reddens her flesh nicely. There are a few orgasms allowed before moving on to the next position. Ashley’s legs are crossed, and her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is secured with a rope to restrict her movement and air flow. The torment continues to get more intense as the day progresses with the use of canes and the crop. Her flesh is starting to show signs of the level of that she has had to endure. This still isn’t enough for The Pope, so he ties Ashley on her back in a spread-eagle position and begins to tenderize her flesh until a zipper is added. Orgasms flow until the exact moment when he rips the zipper from her body and filling the dungeon with screams of agony. One more orgasm is ripped form her pussy before leaving her there in a puddle of sub space.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane: Rope Slut Is Brutally Tormented And Made To Cum

Bubbles Prichard

Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

Domestic Disturbance Qulin

Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Время генерации страницы 0.09110 секунды с 9 запросами