View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:39 AM   #65008
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default AndoliniXXL - Breton En Terres Inconnues - Andolini & Yoy...

AndoliniXXL - Breton En Terres Inconnues - Andolini & YoyoMinetBreton

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

This studio is so excited to present you our latest jewel. Get ready for one of the longest cocks out there! Sweet boy gets his cute ass dominated by his big cock, getting filled to the brim as him fucks him raw!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 558.1 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Breton En Terres Inconnues - Andolini & YoyoMinetBreton

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 5

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots

Tegan Zayne's hard cock is ready for action when he tells Spencer Whitman to 'get down there'. Spencer does as he's told and gets down in front of the hairy hunk with his mouth opened wide. Tegan grabs Spencer's head and fucks his face, commanding him to take it deeper and to suck his balls. 'Faster!' Tegan yells out, making sure the horny stud sucks it just the way he likes it. Tegan is hard as a rock and needs to feel Spencer down his throat. Spencer is happy to oblige Tegan's needs and sits back to offer up his giant cock and big hairy balls. Tegan is so cock-hungry that he can hardly contain himself as he slobbers and chokes on Spencer's fully erect pole. Tegan is like a sucking machine, taking it deep down his throat as ropes of spit trail down Spencer's thick shaft and drip off his sack and onto the floor. Spencer's fuzzy crotch is a slobbery mess of Tegan's cock sucking expertise and using Tegan's mess as lube, he jacks his rod until he drops his load in Tegan's thick, bushy beard. Tegan has done his job well and when he gets a taste of the hung stud's jizz, he stands up and gives himself permission to let loose. Tegan sprays a geyser, shooting up into the air and slathering Spencer's face with a massive pent-up load that the two eat up with a kiss.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 5

Police Action, Scene 1 - Johnathan Strake, Rudy Stone

Indeed, it's barely more than just a few moments before the happy customer is burying his dick deep into the young twink's guts - the sticky tape over Strake's mouth ensuring that any vocal disruption is kept to a minimum. As it turns out, however, the delightful bundle of twink pleasure proves to be far more receptive to Stone's attentions than you might think; for having finally had his gag and straightjacket removed, Strake quickly busies himself to the task of feasting on the stud's delicious ramrod, gobbling on cock like it's his life's only purpose. Still not content, the lad promptly bounds onto Stone's shaft and rides it with his ass like a full-time bitch; blasting a heavy wad of spunk in the process, before allowing his pal to whitewash his cherubic face!

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Police Action, Scene 1 - Johnathan Strake, Rudy Stone

Jenaro and Quique

Studio: IOMacho

When Quique saw the video I shot of bad boy Vito fucking Jenaro's skinny little butt he begged me to let him have a go at that Latin ass. Quique is an average looking young guy, with a big dick and a huge appetite for bareback sex. Jenaro had told me he would only do scenes with tops that could push his anal buttons and I felt Quique was more than capable of delivering a fucking this power bottom demands. Well, Quique barebacked him silly, in so many positions I lost count. He even fucked Jenaro with his big toe, while they jacked off. It's always so much better when the boys are enjoying the sex they're getting paid to do.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8557kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jenaro and Quique

Kneel & Pray, Scene 4 - Angel Lopez, Filip Bethsaida

To any outside observer it seems that young priests, Angel Lopez and Johnathan Strake, are as devout as it's possible to be - reading scripture and praying on a daily basis. Take a closer look, however, and you realise that the temptations of the flesh are all too real for these horny fellows; as Lopez's hand wanders onto his buddy's thigh, and the two beauties slowly abandon their worship of the divine in favour of more carnal adoration. To some, of course, this constitutes a sacrilege of a holy estate. For the rest of us, however, there's no denying that the sight of two cock-hungry twinks lusting after each other almost has a touch of the divine about it; not least of all when Lopez finally strips away his pants so that Strake can gobble away on the thick, meaty flesh that nestles inside.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Kneel & Pray, Scene 4 - Angel Lopez, Filip Bethsaida
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05031 секунды с 9 запросами